Furniture is a big-ticket item, so the Rooms To Go credit card — offered through Synchrony Bank — allows you to finance that purchase and spread the cost over time. You have several convenient options to make payments on your Rooms To Go account each month. To decide which is the best way to pay your card, weigh the pros and cons of your store credit card payment options.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment Online
Synchrony Bank lets you make one-time payments online from your bank account or schedule up to 12 payments with future dates. Rooms To Go credit card payments reflect the date on which they were made as long as you complete them by 11:59 p.m. EST.
Start the process by registering your Rooms To Go account on the MySynchrony website. You’ll need the following information to create a MySynchrony payment login for Rooms To Go:
- Rooms To Go account number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Date of birth
Once you’ve entered all the information, verify that the correct Rooms To Go account pops up on the screen and click “Continue.”
Next, create a username and password, and choose security questions. You’ll also enter your email address and bank account information for electronic payments. Click “Continue” to finish setting up your Rooms To Go account.
Find Out How: I Decorated My Home Without Spending a Fortune
After the initial registration, you can opt to make future payments without using your Rooms To Go credit card login. To enable this function, click “Remember Username” or choose the “This is my personal device, remember me” option for the computer, tablet or phone you’re using. On future visits to the MySynchrony website, you’ll see the “Pay Without Logging In” button. Click it and follow these steps:
- Enter the payment amount
- Select your payment method
- Review and authorize the payment
This method only works for individual payments. To set up recurring payments, you must go through the Rooms To Go credit login process.
You can also use your existing account and make payments via the Rooms To Go website. You’ll need the first six digits of your account number to start the login process.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment Through Electronic Payments
You can select from three electronic payment options:
- Western Union (WU) lets you use cash or credit and debit cards for your Rooms To Go credit card payment. WU allows bill pay online through the WU app, by phone or in person at a WU agent. You’ll provide the name of the company that you’re paying and your account number, and WU will provide a receipt with your tracking number as proof of payment.
- Walmart Bill Pay uses Moneygram to make an online transfer. Enter “Rooms To Go” in the company search and select “Synchrony Bank” to start the process. You’ll need your account number plus a credit or debit card to make a payment.
- If you plan to use your own bank’s bill payment service for your Rooms To Go credit card payment, check your bank’s policies and procedures and follow the appropriate steps.
Paying in Full vs. Partial Payments: Which Is Best for Your Credit Score?
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Mail
Synchrony Bank accepts checks and money orders via mailed payments. The Rooms To Go credit card payment address is:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
The bank recommends including your Rooms To Go credit card payment coupon and mailing it seven to 10 business days before the due date to avoid credit card late fees.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can make a phone payment on your Rooms To Go account, but this process incurs a fee. Call the toll-free account management number at 866-396-8254 for details.
If you run into problems with your account, Synchrony Bank has several Rooms To Go credit card customer service options, including online chat, a compliment/complaint phone line and a digital help desk to assist with registration, login and password issues. The help desk number is 855-875-1850, and it’s available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET. For issues with your account, call the Rooms To Go customer service number on the back of your credit card.
Make a Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment In Store
You can pay your Rooms To Go credit card bill in person at a physical location near you, but you’re limited to using a debit card if you opt for this method.
Click to find the best store credit cards with rewards and discounts for you to take advantage of.
More on Retail Credit Cards
- How to Make a Target REDcard Payment
- How to Make a Best Buy Credit Card Payment Online
- How to Get Your Home Depot Credit Card Application Approved
- Watch: Dumb Credit Card Mistakes You’re Making
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.