Shoppers who opt for fashion-forward selections for women and men can get more bang for their buck with the customer loyalty programs Express Inc. offers in connection with its Express Next credit card. Points per dollar spent, reward certificates, extra bonus point opportunities and an annual birthday reward are all perks cardholders are eligible to receive.
Once you’ve made your purchases with the Express Next credit card, a billing statement will arrive, and you can pay your card online, by mail or over the phone. Read on to find out how to execute these Express credit card payment options so you can avoid any late fees.
How Do I Pay My Express Next Credit Card Bill?
Making an on-time payment is a priority each month to avoid penalties. Here are three options for making an Express credit card payment:
1. How to Make an Express Next Credit Card Payment Online
Express offers cardholders the option to make credit card payments online, but you’ll need to register your account first. Here’s how to pay your Express credit card online in seven steps:
- Register your account if you haven’t yet. To find your account, you’ll need to provide your credit card account number, your ZIP code and another identifying number, such as your Social Security number.
- Create an account by providing a username, password, email address and mobile phone number. Click the red “Create Account” button to submit your information.
- Choose whether or not you want to enroll in paperless statements or digital card.
- Follow the rest of the online prompts to finish creating your account.
- Log in to your newly created account to make a payment and click the option for making a payment.
- Follow the online prompts to complete your payment. When making a payment by any method, you must pay at least the minimum payment due by the payment due date shown on your statement to avoid penalties. To avoid interest charges, pay the entire balance listed on your last statement.
- Online payments made by 8 p.m. EDT will be credited to your account on the same day, whereas online payments made after 8 p.m. EDT will be credited the next business day or on the date you have scheduled your payment for. It might take up to two business days for the funds to transfer from your bank to your credit card account.
2. How to Make an Express Next Credit Card Payment by Mail
Express also accepts mail-in payments. Follow these steps to mail in your Express credit card payment:
- Write a check payable to “Express” in the amount you would like to pay. Express also accepts money orders and cashier’s checks.
- Include the payment stub from your account statement, but do not staple your payment stub to your payment.
- Write your Express credit card account number on your check or money order to help ensure your payment will be properly credited to your account.
- Mail your Express payment using the envelope provided in your statement to the following address:
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
Don’t Miss: 8 Pros and Cons of Store Credit Cards
3. How to Make an Express Next Credit Card Payment by Phone
Making an Express credit card payment by phone is also an option. Here’s how to pay your Express credit card bill by phone:
- Gather your Express credit card account information and your bank account information.
- Contact Express credit card customer service at 800-201-4955.
- When prompted, enter your Express credit card account number or Social Security number to identify your account.
- Follow the automated prompts to complete your payment.
- You might be charged a fee of up to $15 if you want to make an expedited payment by phone, but you’ll be notified in advance.
Late Fees for Express Credit Cards
A late fee will be assessed to your account by Comenity Bank if you fail to pay at least the minimum payment due by the due date listed on your billing statement. The fee is $27 if your account hasn’t been assessed a late fee during any of the prior six billing periods and $38 if it has.
Up Next: Best Store Credit Cards