Sears is a well-known retail chain of department stores that offers shoppers a variety of items for purchase in stores and online, such as clothing, tools and appliances. To help finance purchases, the retailer offers two options: the Sears credit card and a Sears Mastercard rewards card — both issued by Citibank.
After using your card, you’ll need to make a payment. Choose the most convenient payment option for you by following the steps to keep your Sears credit card account up to date.
You can pay your Sears MasterCard by phone, 24/7. Call the Sears Credit Card Services toll-free number at 800-815-7701, and follow the prompts to make a payment. You can also opt for a customer service representative to assist you.
How to Set Up an Online Sears Payment Account
Paying online is the fastest and easiest way to submit your payment. You will first need to create a Sears credit card payment account. Here’s how:
- Go to the Sears website.
- Click the “Sign on to Your Account” link in the upper right corner of the page.
- After you reach the sign-on page, click the “Register Your Card” button.
- Enter the information requested to register.
When your registration is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment Online
Once you have an existing online account, making a payment is easy. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Sears home page.
- Select the “Pay Your Bill” option
- Enter your user ID and password on the sign-on page, and click the “Sign On” button to access your account.
- Click the “Pay Now” button on your account page, and enter the bill amount you want to pay.
- Use your credit card, debit card or net banking ID to complete your payment.
- Contact customer service at 1-800-815-7701 if you’re having difficulty logging in.
How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment by Mail
Paying by mail is another option Sears offers cardholders. Regular mail and expedited payment addresses are available.
You can mail your payment to:
Sears Payment Center
P.O. Box 9001055
Louisville, KY 40290-1055
For overnight payments, use this address:
Sears Payment Center/Overnight
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Ste. 910
Louisville, KY 40213
How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment In Person
You can also make a credit card payment at any Sears location, which is convenient if you live nearby or you are planning to shop. For the fastest service, bring your billing statement with you to the store.
Pay Your Sears Credit Card Bill on Time
Paying your bill on time is important to avoid late fees and negative credit reporting. For your convenience, you can select a due date for your Sears credit card bill payment. Contact customer service, and tell them the billing date you desire.
You have at least 25 days per grace period. To avoid interest, pay your entire balance before the payment due date. For late payments, a $27 late fee will be assessed if you haven’t had a late payment in the past six billing cycles, and a $37 fee will take effect if you have had a late payment within the past six cycles.
Up Next: Best Store Credit Cards