Applying for a store credit card gives you access to unique rewards regular cards don’t offer. For example, the American Eagle Visa card offers special perks like a free pair of jeans for every five pairs you purchase, or a free bra for every five bras you purchase, and you receive American Eagle rewards of 15 points per $1 spent at American Eagle stores. But if you don’t pay your bill on time each month, the fees and interest can cost you more than you save.
Although you’re not allowed to pay your American Eagle bill in stores, you have several other payment options. So the answer to “Where can I pay my bill?” is online, by mail or over the phone. Read on to learn how to take advantage of these American Eagle bill pay methods to make on-time payments and avoid paying late fees.
3 Ways to Make an American Eagle Credit Card Payment
You have a three options for making a payment on your American Eagle credit card. Here’s how to pay your bill online, by mail and by phone:
Here’s how to pay your American Eagle bill online:
- Head to the American Eagle website, then use your American Eagle credit card login to access your account. First-time users without an American Eagle login can register through the website. You’ll need your mother’s maiden name, your date of birth, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your email address.
- From the American Eagle credit card account management page on the website, log into your account, and then click “Pay Online” to make a payment. Pay at least the minimum amount due to avoid late payment penalties. Interest accrues on the unpaid portion of previous statement balances.
- Enter your bank account number and your bank’s routing number before submitting your online payment. The bank must be U.S.-based. The payment will post to your account one day after you initiate it.
Pay by Mail
You can use a check or money order if you prefer to make your credit card payment. Here’s how to pay your American Eagle credit card bill by mail:
- Write a check or get a money order made out to AEO, Inc. Credit Card.
- Mail the check or money order and your most recent statement stub to:
AEO, Inc. Credit Card Services
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Allow sufficient time for the letter to reach the payment center and be processed. You’re responsible for late fees and interest that accrues on payments that arrive late.
Pay by Phone
You can pay your American Eagle card over the phone for free using the automated system; otherwise, there’s a $10 fee to pay your bill by phone through a customer service agent. Here’s how to pay by phone:
- Call 800-843-0875.
- Enter your American Eagle credit card number, your bank routing and account numbers, and the amount you want to pay.
Late Fees for American Eagle Cards
You have a 26-day grace period to pay off the charges from your previous statement before interest starts accruing on the unpaid balance. Pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date to keep your account in good standing and avoid a $25 late fee.
Up Next: Best Store Credit Cards