How To Make a GameStop Credit Card Payment
Headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, GameStop is an omnichannel retailer of new and used video games, consoles, accessories and other entertainment products. The company has more than 5,000 stores in 10 countries. One of its most notable features is the buy-sell-trade program that allows customers to trade in video games and consoles for cash or store credit.
The GameStop PowerUp Rewards credit card comes with no annual fee and gives customers access to exclusive offers. You can also boost buying power at the gaming retailer’s stores and website when you sign up for the PowerUp Rewards program.
You can make your GameStop credit card payment in one of three ways. Call the company’s customer care center, mail your GameStop payment or pay online. Here’s everything you need to know.
How To Make a GameStop Credit Card Payment Online
To make a GameStop credit card payment online, you must first register for an online account. Follow these steps:
- Go to the online account registration page.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration.
Once you’ve registered your account, you can make an online payment by following these steps:
- Gather your credit card account number, bank account number and bank routing number.
- Go to the GameStop credit card account login page.
- Log in with the username and password you set up when you registered your account.
- Follow the prompts to complete your online payment.
How To Make a GameStop Credit Card Payment Through EasyPay
Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system lets you make payments without registering for an online account or logging in. The system is secure and doesn’t store your banking information. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the GameStop credit card login page.
- Click “Try it now” on the EasyPay banner at the top of the page.
- Scan the QR code on your billing statement or enter your account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find my account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
How To Make a GameStop Credit Card Payment by Phone
You have the option to make your GameStop credit card payment by phone. Here’s how:
- Call the automated system at 855-497-8168.
- Say or enter your credit card number or the primary cardholder’s Social Security number, followed by the pound sign.
- Follow the prompts to complete the payment.
If you don’t have your account number or Social Security number, the phone system will automatically reroute your call to a GameStop credit card representative for assistance.
How To Make a GameStop Credit Card Payment by Mail
You can make a GameStop credit card payment by mail if you prefer to pay with a check or money order. Here’s how:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment.
- Detach the payment coupon from your billing statement.
- Send the payment and payment coupon to:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Cox 659820
San Antonio, Texas 78265
If you don’t have a copy of your billing statement or are enrolled in electronic statements, you can print a copy of your statement from your online account. If you don’t have access to your billing statement, write your GameStop credit card account number on the check or money order to ensure the payment will be properly credited.
GameStop Credit Card Late Payment Fees
Your monthly payment for your GameStop credit card must be paid on or before 6 p.m. on the due date. If your payment is late, you can still pay with one of the available payment methods. However, a $29 late fee will apply. And if you have more than one late fee within six months, the late fee will increase to $40.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication.