If you’re a fan of popular jeweler Zales, you might be considering the Zales credit card. The card can be used online, at Zales stores or as a Zales Outlet credit card. The card comes with various benefits, including special financing options, free standard shipping, 10 percent off repair services and a $50 birthday discount. Like any credit card, you’ll pay interest on balances you don’t pay off in full and you’ll pay a fee if you make any late payments. Here’s how you can make your Zales credit card payments and avoid credit card debt.
How Do I Pay My Bill?
You can make a Zales credit card payment either online, via mail or on the phone. Stores do not accept payments.
How to Make a Zales Credit Card Payment Online
To make a Zales online payment, you’ll need to set up an online account with Comenity Capital Bank, the issuer of the Zales credit card, and get a Zales credit card login. Here’s how:
- Visit the Zales credit card website. Click “Register for Access” at the top of the page. You’ll have to provide personal and financial information such as your ZIP code, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your credit card number. In the last step, you can choose a username and password.
- Once you’ve established your online account, you’ll have to link a bank account as a payment source. You’ll need your bank name, routing number and your checking account number.
- When you’re ready to make a payment, choose the amount that you wish to pay. You can choose the minimum amount due, your entire statement balance or any amount in between.
- To avoid late fees, you’ll have to submit your online payment by 8 p.m. ET on your due date. Payments made before this time are credited to your account the same day. However, you can expect the actual transfer from your bank to take up to two business days.
How to Pay Your Zales Credit Card by Mail
If you choose not to make your Zales Credit Card payment online, you can send in a check to:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659819
San Antonio, TX 78268-9119
How to Make a Zales Credit Card Payment By Phone
Comenity Capital Bank has an automated Zales credit card payment number so customers can pay their Zales credit card bills by phone. Simply dial Zales credit card customer service at 844-271-2708 and you’ll be connected with the automated phone system. You’ll need to enter your Zales credit card number or Social Security number to access your account. From there, you can make payments as you would online, by providing your bank information and the amount you would like to pay.
Zales Credit Card Payment Dates
When you open a Zales Credit Card, Comenity Capital Bank assigns you a payment due date. You’re allowed to change this date if you would like, but with certain conditions; namely, your account must be in good standing and you cannot have changed your payment date in the prior 12 months.
Zales Credit Card Late Fees
If you don’t make your payment by at least 8 p.m. ET on your payment due date, Comenity Bank will tack on a $27 late fee to your account. If you make another late payment within six months, that fee will jump to $38.
More on Credit Cards
- Best Credit Cards With No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Best Low-Interest Credit Cards
- Best Student Credit Cards
- Watch: Cash vs. Credit — Which Should You Use?
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.