From ‘Ugly’ Housing Markets to the Hottest Cryptocurrency: Our Most-Read Investing Stories of 2021
Although cryptocurrency, NFTs and meme stocks may have made the biggest splash in the investing world this year, GOBankingRates readers seemed to care more about one of the traditional investment assets — namely, real estate. Our most-read investing story of 2021 centered around home renovations, and real estate investing stories landed in five spots in our overall top 10. Unsurprisingly, crypto was also of top interest, but on the other side of the coin, so were “safe investments.”
Here’s a look at GOBankingRates’ most-read investing stories of 2021.
- 20 Home Renovations That Will Hurt Your Home’s Value
- 50 Housing Markets That Are Turning Ugly
- 8 Best Cryptocurrencies To Invest In for 2021
- Coinbase Fees: Here’s a Full Breakdown of How To Minimize Costs
- What Homes Will Be Worth in Your State by the End of 2021
- 10 Cheap Cryptocurrencies To Buy
- 40 Cities That Could Be Poised For a Housing Crisis
- What Is the Next Big Cryptocurrency To Explode in 2021?
- 9 Safe Investments With the Highest Returns
- The Cost To Own a 3-Bedroom Home in Every State
More From GOBankingRates