How to Pay Your Costco Credit Card Bill
With 55 million members and an 87-percent membership renewal rate, Costco is a favorite among wholesale club shoppers. Members can earn cash-back rewards on purchases if they have a Costco Anywhere Visa card by Citi, including 4 percent on gas, 3 percent on restaurant and travel purchases, 2 percent on Costco wholesale purchases and 1 percent on everything else. Costco credit card rewards makes this one of the standout cash-back credit cards, particularly if you shop at Costco often.
Cardholders can use their Costco Anywhere Visa wherever Visa is accepted, and there’s no annual fee for the card with a paid Costco membership. Plus, the Costco Anywhere Visa card is eligible for Citi Price Rewind, which searches for the lowest price on things you buy with your Citi card.
To keep these great cardmember benefits, it’s important to pay your bill on time. Here are three easy ways to pay the bill for your Costco credit card.
How to Make a Costco Credit Card Payment Online
Online payments are fast and easy. Here’s how to make a Costco credit card payment online:
- Create an account on the Citi credit card website at www.citicards.citi.com.
- Click “Register Now” to set up your Costco credit card login.
- Enter your card number, and follow the instructions to complete the setup of your account.
- Once your account is set up and you log in, click “Make a Payment” on your “Account Details” page.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay and the date you would like to schedule the payment.
- Click “Add a New Payment Account.” Set up a payment account by entering your checking account number and your bank’s routing number.
- Click “Submit.” Note that it will take a day or two for the funds to be withdrawn from your bank account.
How to Make a Costco Citi Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can pay your Costco Citi credit card bill by phone by calling 855-378-6467. Have your credit card number handy, because the automated pay-by-phone service might request it. You will also need your bank’s routing number and your checking account number to schedule the Costco Citi card payment.
How to Make a Costco Credit Card Payment by Mail
At the bottom of your monthly statement, there’s a payment coupon you can use to send your payment by mail. For convenience, the coupon includes the payment address. To help ensure your payment is credited correctly, write your Costco credit card number on your check.
If you don’t have your statement, you can mail your payment to:
Costco Anywhere Card Payments
P.O. Box 9001016
Louisville, KY 40290
Other Payment Information
You have 25 days from your statement date to pay your bill. Pay your new balance in full to avoid interest charges. Payments made after the 25-day grace period will be assessed a late fee: The regular fee is $27, but Citi might charge up to $37 if you’ve had another late payment within the past six billing cycles.
Note that online and phone payments are applied to your account right away, but a mailed payment could take as long as 10 days to arrive. If you’re getting close to your payment due date, your best bet for a timely payment is to pay online or by phone.