Leading retailer of kids’ clothes and baby clothes, The Children’s Place offers a credit card to make paying for purchases more convenient. The card, known as the My Place Rewards Credit Card, offers various additional benefits, such as 30 percent off your first credit card purchase, double Children’s Place rewards points and free standard shipping. Since store cards often have the highest interest rates, you should always pay off your credit card balance in full. But whether you’re paying off everything or just making your monthly minimum, here’s a look at the three ways you can pay your My Place Credit Card.
How Do I Pay My Children’s Place Credit Card Bill?
You can’t make a Children’s Place credit card payment by phone. However, you can pay online, via mail or in-person at a store. Keep reading for details on how to make a payment.
How to Make a Children’s Place Credit Card Payment Online
You’ll need to have a registered account in order to pay your Children’s Place credit card online. Start by visiting the Children’s Place credit card website, run by Comenity Bank. Here’s how:
- Visit the Children’s Place credit card website. If you already have an account, you can log in with your username and password. If you need an online account, click “Register for Access” at the top of the page. You’ll be asked for information such as your credit card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your ZIP code. Then, you can create a username and choose a password.
- Once you have an account, link a payment account. Provide your bank name, checking account number and the routing number of your bank.
- When your checking account is linked, choose how much you want to pay. You can choose any amount you want, from the minimum amount due to the full statement balance.
- An online payment submitted before 8 p.m. ET is credited to your account the same day. However, the actual transfer from your bank might take up to two business days.
Related: How to Apply for a Credit Card
How to Pay Your Children’s Place Credit Card by Mail
If you prefer not to make your Children’s Place credit card payment online, you can mail a check in by following these steps:
To pay by regular mail, mail your check to:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659820
San Antonio, TX 78268-9120
For overnight payments, send your check to this address:
Comenity Capital Bank
6550 North Loop 1604 East, Suite 101
San Antonio, TX 78247-5004
How to Make a Children’s Place Credit Card Payment at a Store
Unlike many retailers, The Children’s Place allows you to make credit card payments at a physical store. Use the store locator on the retailer’s website to find your nearest location. Bring your checkbook to make your payment, and bring your Children’s Place credit card information to facilitate the process.
Children’s Place Credit Card Payment Dates
When you open a Children’s Place credit card to purchase your child’s latest fashions, you’re assigned a payment due date. You can request to change your payment schedule, but you’ll have to meet certain conditions: Your account must be in good standing and you must have not changed your payment date in the prior 12 months.
More on Credit Cards
- How to Get Your Home Depot Credit Card Application Approved
- 5 Tips to Avoid Credit Card Late Fees
- How to Make a Best Buy Credit Card Payment Online
- Watch: The True Cost of Store Credit Cards