Shoppers in need of Dunlop tires, Kelly tires or Goodyear auto service will love the benefits and advantages associated with the Goodyear Credit Card. The card is issued by Citibank and comes with such perks as free tire rotation, oil change discounts and mail-in rebate offers. Once you have the card, you might be asking “Where can I use my Goodyear credit card?” You’ll be pleased to discover that not only can you use the card to make purchases online at Goodyear.com, but you can also swipe the card at over 6,100 participating locations nationwide.
Just like other store credit cards, you’ll need to know where to send the payment after using the card to finance your tire purchase. When you pay the Goodyear Credit Card on time, you’ll avoid late fees and keep your credit in good standing.
How Do I Pay My Goodyear Credit Card Bill?
Use one of the following three methods to pay your Goodyear Credit Card:
How to Make a Goodyear Credit Card Payment Online
Perhaps the easiest way to pay store cards is to use the company’s online platform. Here’s how to pay your Goodyear Credit Card online:
- Head to Citibank’s Goodyear Credit Card sign-in page and click “Register Your Card.” You’ll need to provide your card number and personal information before selecting a username and password.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the provided boxes and press the yellow “Sign On” button.
- Look for the payment tab. Select the amount you wish to pay and then enter the bank account information from where you’d like Citibank to retrieve the payment. Review and verify the information before clicking the “Submit” button.
How to Make a Goodyear Credit Card Payment by Mail
Retail credit cards either mail their monthly statements to the address on file or provide an e-statement that is delivered to the cardholder’s email inbox. In the event that you miss or lose the statement, you can use one of the following two payment addresses:
For regular payments, mail your payment to this address:
Goodyear Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box 9001006
Louisville, KY 40290-1006
When you need to make an overnight or express payment, use this address:
Goodyear Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payments, Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213.
Related: Here’s Your Citibank Routing Number
How to Make a Goodyear Credit Card Payment Over the Phone
Another option is to call a Goodyear Credit Card customer service member at 800-767-0291 and make your payment by phone. Representatives are available Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET. Make sure you have your card number and bank account information ready before you call.
Late Fees for the Goodyear Credit Card
Citibank assigns a due date 25 days from the end of each billing cycle. If the balance owed isn’t paid by the due date, customers can be charged up to $38 in late fees.
More on Credit Cards
- How to Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment
- How to Pay Your Target REDcard
- How to Get Your Home Depot Credit Card Application Approved
- Watch: The True Cost of Grocery Store Loyalty Cards
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.