The Home Shopping Network airs segments featuring everything from clothing to fitness goods to electronics. When you’re ready to buy, it offers several payment options, including the HSN Card and HSN Mastercard. Even if you’re familiar with HSN, Comenity Capital might not ring a bell. It’s the bank behind those HSN credit cards.
The HSN Card has no annual fee and lets you break out your payments for HSN purchases and provides benefits like discounts and VIP Easy Returns. You can make up to six VIP Easy Returns per year, which earns you $5 in Spendable Ka$h towards HSN purchases when you use the Easy Return label. While the HSN Mastercard is no longer available, cardholders can still use this legacy card to make purchases anywhere that Mastercard is accepted and earn points toward free HSN shipping certificates. It’s important to keep on top of your credit card payments to maximize your savings. Learn all the ways you can make a HSN credit card payment and improve your credit score while avoiding late payment fees.
How to Pay Your HSN Credit Card Bill
Credit card login and payment is simple. HSN offers three different options to pay your credit card bill, each of which has its own steps.
Make sure you have your bank routing number and checking account number before you begin, then follow these steps to make an online HSN credit card payment via the HSN online payment system:
- Choose the type of card for which you wish to make a payment by clicking the appropriate button on the payment screen.
- Complete your HSN credit card login by signing in with your user ID and password. New members must create an account and HSN login before their initial sign in.
- Click the “Pay Online” option.
- Read the terms and conditions of the bill payment agreement and select “I Agree” to proceed with your HSN bill pay session.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your HSN payment information.
You must make your online HSN payment before 8 p.m. EST on the due date to avoid late payment fees. If you miss that deadline, the payment won’t be credited until the next day. You may schedule online payments in advance to prevent inadvertent late payments.
Pay by Phone
HSN Pay by Phone lets you call in payments via a toll-free HSN phone number. Call 888-724-6649 for the HSN Card or 866-702-9947 for the HSN Mastercard and follow the prompts. Be aware that you’ll incur a fee if you choose this payment method. The exact amount is disclosed when you pay.
Pay by Mail
If you prefer old-school paper, mail your payment to:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659707
San Antonio, TX 78265Apply For a New Credit CardSponsors of
If you don’t have your statement, get your account number from your HSN credit card and include it with your payment to ensure the money is credited to the correct account. As with any payment method, HSN must receive it before 8 p.m. EST on the due date, so allow adequate time for mail delivery to avoid a penalty.
If you have questions about your HSN Card or HSN Mastercard, the toll-free number for HSN credit card customer service is 888-724-6649. Call this HSN credit card phone number directly, as HSN order takers don’t have access to your account information if you call the general HSN phone number.
Learn more ways to avoid credit card late fees.
Pay Your Other Store Credit Cards
- Pay Your American Eagle Credit Card
- Pay Your Belk Credit Card
- Pay Your Best Buy Credit Card
- Pay Your BP Credit Card
- Pay Your Buckle Credit Card
- Pay Your Children’s Place Credit Card
- Pay Your Crate and Barrel Credit Card
- Pay Your Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Card
- Pay Your Dillard’s Credit Card
- Pay Your Discount Tire Credit Card
- Pay Your Express Credit Card
- Pay Your Firestone Credit Card
- Pay Your Forever 21 Credit Card
- Pay Your GameStop Credit Card
- Pay Your Gap Credit Card
- Pay Your Goodyear Credit Card
- Pay Your Home Depot Credit Card
- Pay Your JCPenney Credit Card
- Pay Your Kay Jewelers Credit Card
- Pay Your Lane Bryant Credit Card
- Pay Your LOFT Credit Card
- Pay Your Lowe’s Credit Card
- Pay Your Macy’s Credit Card
- Pay Your Maurices Credit Card
- Pay Your New York & Company Credit Card
- Pay Your Nordstrom Credit Card
- Pay Your Old Navy Credit Card
- Pay Your Paypal Credit Card
- Pay Your QVC Credit Card
- Pay Your Rooms To Go Credit Card
- Pay Your Sears Credit Card
- Pay Your Shell Credit Card
- Pay Your Target REDcard
- Pay Your TJ Maxx Credit Card
- Pay Your Torrid Credit Card
- Pay Your Ulta Credit Card
- Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
- Pay Your Walmart Credit Card
- Pay Your Wayfair Credit Card
- Pay Your Zales Credit Card
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.