If you’re a big fan of leading fashion retailer New York & Company, you might consider opening a store credit card with the retailer to make paying for purchases more convenient. The card, known as the RunwayRewards credit card, is issued by Comenity Bank and offers numerous perks, including 15 percent off your first purchase and $10 in rewards for every $200 spent. To avoid interest on your purchases and possibly additional fees, it’s best to always pay off your credit card balance in full. Here’s a look at the four ways you can pay your credit card bill to avoid late payment fees.
How Do I Pay My New York & Company Credit Card Bill?
After you visit New York & Company online and open a card, the store offers four convenient ways to pay off your credit card bill: online, via mail, on the phone or in person at a store. Your New York & Company credit card statement will tell you when your payment is due. If you don’t make at least the minimum payment by your due date, you’ll be charged a late fee of $38.
How to Make a New York & Company Credit Card Payment Online
Before you can make a credit card payment via your computer, you’ll need to register your account with Comenity Bank, the official card issuer. Here are the steps you’ll have to take:
- Visit the website here. Click “Register for Access” at the top of the page. You’ll have to provide your credit card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your ZIP code. Then, choose a username and password. You’ll need this information the next time you log in.
- Once you have an account, you’ll need to link a bank account so you can make payments. Provide your bank’s name, routing number and your individual checking account number to link the account.
- After your payment information is verified, choose the amount you want to pay. You should pay at least the minimum amount due, but you can pay anything up to the full statement balance.
- You must make an online payment before 8 p.m. ET on your bill’s due date or you will be charged a late fee.
How to Pay Your New York & Company Credit Card by Mail
If online payments aren’t your thing, you can make your New York & Company credit card payment by mail. Include your invoice with your check and send it to the following address:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659728
San Antonio, TX 78265-9728
How to Make a New York & Company Credit Card Payment In Store
New York & Company also allows you to make credit card payments at a physical store. You can pay via check or cash. If you need to find your nearest store, use the store locator on the New York & Company website.
How to Make a New York & Company Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can contact New York & Company customer service for the RunwayRewards credit card at 800-889-0494, Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET. To pay your bill, follow the automated prompts by entering your credit card number or your Social Security number. You’ll have to provide your bank information to pay via phone. You can choose the amount you wish to pay, just as if you were making an online payment.
More on Retail Credit Cards
- How to Make a Target REDcard Payment
- 3 Ways to Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment
- How to Make a Best Buy Credit Card Payment Online
- Watch: The True Cost of Grocery Store Loyalty Cards
We make money easy. Get weekly email updates, including expert advice to help you Live Richer™.