If you’re a Torrid shopper, you can now enjoy rewards and exclusive offers with a Torrid Insider credit card issued by Comenity Bank.
Torrid Insiders get 15 percent off their first purchase with the card, $10 in rewards for every 200 points earned, exclusive offers throughout the year and a special offer as a birthday gift. If you are a fan of Torrid’s fashions for sizes 10 to 30, or just fashion in general, the Torrid credit card rewards probably sound like a great deal. Visit your local Torrid store to apply in person, or apply online.
Click here to read how adopting a wardrobe capsule saved this shopper thousands.
If you’re a new cardholder, keep reading to learn about the different ways to make a Torrid credit card payment on time so you can avoid any late fees.
When to Pay Your Torrid Card
Your due date will show on your statement. If you enroll in paperless billing when you register for website access, you will receive an email reminder when your bill is due. The due date can be changed only for accounts in good standing, and only once every 12 months. You need to make your payment before 8 p.m. EDT on the due date for it to be considered on time. Payments made after 8 p.m. EDT will be credited on the next day. Your available credit might update immediately, but Comenity might delay the availability of funds to ensure your payment clears.
How to Pay Your Torrid Card
Although you cannot make your Torrid credit card payment in-store, you have several other options. Here are four different ways to pay your bill:
Paying Your Torrid Credit Card Online
Many people find it most convenient to pay their credit card balances online. A few simple steps will get the job done:
- Register for a Torrid credit card login at the Torrid card website. You will need your credit card account number, zip code and the last four digits of your Social Security number to get started.
- Optionally, enroll in paperless billing to receive a reminder when your statement is ready so you never miss a payment.
- Use your Torrid login to access your account and enter your bank account and routing numbers. You must use a checking account. Torrid is not set up to accept payments via debit card.
- Schedule the payment before the due date on your statement.
- If you lose your Torrid login information, you will need to call Torrid credit card customer service at Comenity Bank by dialing 800-853-2921.
Paying Your Torrid Credit Card With Bill Pay Through Your Bank
Most banks offer a bill pay service. You will have to set up a recurring payment with your bank or request the payment each month. The bank will essentially cut a check from your account and mail it to the billing address as if you had done it yourself. Since Torrid does not have an autopay feature, setting up a payment with your bank would be the next best thing.
Paying Your Torrid Credit Card by Mail
You can write a check and mail it to:
P.O. Box 659584
San Antonio, TX 78265-9584
Write the check payable to Torrid and be sure to write your Torrid account number in the memo line of the check for accurate processing.
Paying Your Torrid Credit Card by Phone
To make a payment by phone, call the Torrid credit card phone number: 800-853-2921. Be ready to provide the agent with your checking account and routing numbers.