Sears Credit Card Login Tips for Managing Your AccountHow to manage your Sears account online.
Consumers who have a Sears credit card account have the option of managing their accounts online rather than using other methods. Online account management offers many benefits including convenience, efficiency and security. Managing your Sears credit card online can also help you stay in control of your account, simplify record-keeping and save money because you don’t have to use checks, envelopes or stamps. Sears even offers an automatic bill pay feature that will ensure you never miss a payment.
Here’s what you need to know about logging into your Sears account and ensuring your credit card payments are timely.
Tips for Managing your Sears Credit Card Account
To ensure you have full control of your Sears credit card, use the following tips for managing your account online:
1. How to Log In to Your Sears Credit Card Account
Whether you want to make your minimum payment or contact Sears credit card customer service, you can do it within minutes by accessing your account. Here are some essential Sears credit card login tips for managing your account on a desktop computer, tablet or mobile device:
- Go to the Sears credit card site. Access your Sears credit card account online by visiting the Sears credit card login page.
- Enter your username and password on the login screen. After you’ve entered the login details, select the orange “Sign On” button.
- Enter your name as it appears on the card. After you log in, Sears needs to verify your identity with this extra step. Enter your full name exactly as it’s printed on your Sears credit card. You might also need to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Review your balance and account details. You’ll see your current balance and amount due as soon as you’re logged in. You can make a payment or look at your current statement to verify your purchases, balance transfers and other account activity.
2. How to Register a New Sears Credit Card
When logging in for the first time, select the “Register Your Card” button underneath the “Sign On” button. Enter your card number, name as it appears on your card, card security code and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Select “Verify.” Once your information is verified, you will be given instructions on how to proceed.
3. How to Retrieve a Lost Sears Credit Card Account User ID or Reset a Password
In case of a forgotten your user ID or password, select “Retrieve User ID” or “Reset Password.” Enter your card number, name as it appears on your card, card security code and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Select “Verify.” After verification, follow the instructions.
4. How to Make a Sears Credit Card Payment
The Sears bill pay service makes it easy to pay your bill online by the due date. Once you’ve completed the Sears card login step, click on the Sears bill pay option and decide whether you want to make the minimum payment, a larger payment or schedule a payment for another date.
Sears gives you the option to link to your bank account for electronic payments or pay by check at no extra charge. Plus, if you save your bank information to your account, you won’t have to enter it again for future payments.
For questions about your account, contact Sears credit card customer service 24/7 by dialing 800-815-7701.
Don’t Miss: Best Store Credit Cards
Whether you want to keep track of your Sears purchases or schedule a few online payments to clear your retail debt, using Sears online account services makes managing your account fast and easy. Managing your Sears credit card online can make it easier to check your balances and make bill payments on time. You can also download statements if you opt out of paper statements by mail.