Belk Inc., based in North Carolina, is a private department store company offering modern, Southern style. Currently, the company operates in 16 states and online. Shoppers can find a variety of national and private label brands, shoes, accessories, cosmetics and home merchandise.
Frequent shoppers may sign up for a Belk credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. The card comes with perks like rewards and contactless technology.
Once you’ve used the card for your Belk purchases, Synchrony Bank gives you five options for making a payment: online, via the app, by mail, over the phone or in a store. Here’s more about how to make each type of payment.
How To Make a Belk Credit Card Payment Online
Synchrony Bank offers two methods for making a Belk credit card payment online. One of the methods lets you make a payment without logging in to an online account. Here’s how:
- Go to the Belk credit card account management page.
- Click “Pay as Guest.”
- Enter your card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your billing ZIP code.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the payment.
The other online payment option requires registration. You’ll need to enter your account number and billing ZIP code to start the process. Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the registration. Then you’ll be able to log in, provide your bank account information and submit payments.
How To Make a Belk Credit Card Payment via the Belk App
The Belk app is available for both Android and Apple devices and will allow you to make your payment from practically anywhere. Here’s how:
- Download the Belk app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the Belk app on your mobile device.
- From the menu, select the “Me” icon.
- Tap “Pay My Bill.”
- Register for online access to your Belk credit card account if you haven’t already.
- Log in to your account with the username and password you created when you registered.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
How To Make a Belk Credit Card Payment by Mail
You also have the option to make your Belk credit card payment by mail. Make a check or money order payable to Belk for at least the minimum payment due. Include the payment with the payment coupon from your billing statement. If you don’t have the coupon, write your account number on the check or money order. Mail everything to:
Belk Credit ServicesP.O. Box 669815Dallas, TX 75266-0765
Note that payments can be delayed up to five days if not submitted properly.
How To Make a Belk Credit Card Payment by Phone
Paying your Belk credit card via phone is simple. Gather your checking account number and bank routing number before beginning, and then follow these steps:
- Call one of the following phone numbers, depending on which card you have:
- Belk Rewards+ Card: 800-669-6550
- Belk Rewards+ Mastercard: 855-752-8046
- Say or enter your Belk credit card number.
- Follow the system prompts to complete your payment.
Note that it’s free to make a payment via the automated system, but a fee will apply if you opt to make an expedited phone payment.
How To Make a Belk Credit Card Payment in a Store
You have the option to make a Belk credit card payment in a store. Use the store locator feature on Belk’s website to find the closest store to you. Once you arrive at the store, go to the customer service desk to make the payment.
How To Avoid Late Fees
You can avoid being charged late fees by paying your Belk credit card payment on time each month. Payments are due by 5 p.m. ET on the date listed on your billing statement. If you make a payment after the cutoff time, a late fee of $29 will apply unless you’ve had a late fee within the prior six billing cycles. Then the late fee will be $40.
Information is accurate as of April 4, 2023.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by any entity covered in this article. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any entity named in this article.