How To Find and Use Your Pottery Barn Credit Card Login
The Pottery Barn Key Rewards credit card offers 5% back in rewards through in-store or online sales and 4% back for Visa Cardmembers at grocery stores and restaurants. While it has many features, accessing your Pottery Barn credit card account can be tricky.
To resolve this confusion, here’s how to access your Pottery Barn card credit account.
How To Log In to Your Pottery Barn Credit Card Account From a Computer
If you don’t already have an online account, you can use this method to access your credit card account:
- Go to Capital One’s enrollment page, where you can set up online access to your account.
- Enter your last name and Social Security number. You can also use your ITIN or bank account number instead.
- Enter your date of birth and click on “Get Started.”
- Follow the instructions on the screen, and you’ll see a dashboard with all your information.
If you already have an account, follow these steps:
- Go to Capital One’s sign-in page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on “Sign In,” and you’re good to go.
You can also check the “Remember Me” box if you’re accessing your account from your laptop or phone. Doing so will keep your password in your system, saving you the hassle of typing the details every time you need to access your Pottery Barn credit card account.
You can manage your account and pay your credit card bill online once you’re logged in.
How To Log In to Your Pottery Barn Credit Card Account From a Mobile Device
The Pottery Barn credit card does not have a supporting app. You can use the method above to access your credit card account through your phone’s browser. If you want to check your rewards, you can sign in to your Pottery Barn account.
If you already have an account, enter your email and password to get access. If you don’t have an account, create one. You’ll need to enter your full name, email and password to get started.
Pottery Barn does not support international addresses with its accounts at the moment.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you forget your Pottery Barn credit card login information, follow these steps:
- Go to the Capital One sign-in page and click on “Forgot Username or Password.”
- You will be directed to another page, where you’ll enter your last name, Social Security number and date of birth.
- The website will use this information to find your account details in Capital One’s database.
- Once it has found your account, you will get the instructions for signing in.
- You can change your account password after the website finds your account.
Good To Know
If your Pottery Barn credit card account was issued by Comenity Bank and has been converted to a Capital One account, you can call 800-695-3988 to access it. If you have any pending Comenity credit card payments, you can make them via Comenity’s EasyPay or through the mail. Alternatively, you can contact customer service at 855-497-8177.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Capital One. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Capital One.