Ulta Beauty is the largest U.S. beauty retailer, offering more than 20,000 products across all categories and price points, including its own private label. Its stores are fun to shop and each of its 1,074 locations contains a full-service salon. For consumers who want to earn rewards in the form of beauty products, an Ulta Beauty credit card could be beneficial. Ulta offers the Ultamate Rewards credit card or the Ultamate Rewards Mastercard.
As with any credit card, once you get an Ulta credit card, you must make timely payments each month. Learn about the ways you can make your Ulta credit card payment on time so you can avoid any late fees.
Ulta Credit Cards: Ultamate Rewards vs. Ultamate Rewards Mastercard
For the Ultamate Rewards credit card, you:
- Can only use the card at Ulta Beauty stores and Ulta.com
- Can earn two points for every $1 you spend
- Get 20 percent off your first purchase
- Won’t pay an annual fee for the card
With the Ulta Mastercard, you:
- Can use the credit card anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Get two points for every dollar you spend at Ulta and one point for every $3 you spend anywhere else
- Get 500 welcome bonus points when you spend $500
Another card, the Ultamate Rewards card, is a free loyalty program card that allows users to get exclusive offers and to earn points for Ulta Beauty purchases. It is not a credit card.
Find Out: 8 Pros and Cons of Store Credit Cards
How Do I Pay My Ulta Credit Card Bill?
You can pay your Ulta credit card bill in any of three ways after you’ve applied for the credit card and started using it. Here’s how to pay your Ulta credit card bill:
1. Make an Ulta Credit Card Payment by Phone
You can pay your Ulta credit card bill over the phone for free. To pay your Ulta credit card bill by phone, follow these steps:
- Gather your credit card and payment information, including your card number or Social Security number, your bank account information and the amount you want to pay.
- Call Comenity Capital Bank services at 866-257-9195.
- Follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
You can call seven days a week, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. CST.
2. Make an Ulta Credit Card Payment Online
For many, it’s easiest to make a credit card payment online. Here’s how to pay your Ulta credit card bill online:
- Create your login by clicking on “Register for Access” on the login page at the Ulta website.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Choose a username and password.
- Enter your email address and phone number.
- Use your newly created login and password to sign in.
- Add your checking account number and bank routing number.
- Follow the prompts to pay your bill.
You’ll also have 24/7 access to the website so you can view your statements, update your profile and manage your account.
3. Make an Ulta Credit Card Payment by Mail
You can also mail in your Ulta payment, but be sure to do it in a timely manner so it arrives by the due date. To make your Ulta credit card payment by mail, follow these steps:
- Write a check payable to either Comenity Capital Bank — Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or Ultamate Rewards credit card in the amount you want to pay.
- Pay at least the minimum payment due to avoid penalties, and to avoid interest charges, pay the full amount of your last statement balance.
- Mail your Ulta payment to the following address:
Comenity Capital Bank — Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or Ultamate Rewards Credit Card
PO Box: OH – 659820
San Antonio TX, 78265-9120
Up Next: Best Store Credit Cards