How To Find and Use Your Alliant Credit Union Login
After more than 80 years in business, Alliant Credit Union is the largest credit union in Illinois and among the largest in the U.S., according to its website. It offers a standard range of banking products, including personal bank accounts, credit cards and investment instruments. It also offers its customers online and mobile banking options. To take advantage of them, you’ll need to know how to log in to your Alliant account.
How To Log In to Your Alliant Credit Union Account From a Computer
You can log in to your Alliant Credit Union account by going to its homepage and following these steps:
- Click the “Secure Login” button, located on the left side of the page.
- You’ll be brought to a new page, where you’ll enter your username and password in the respective fields.
- Click “Sign In.”
If you need to enroll in Alliant online banking, click the “Enroll Now” link below the “Sign In” button. You’ll need to provide the following:
- Your last name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
You’ll also be asked to verify your ID. Continue to follow the instructions to set up your Alliant account.
How To Log In to Your Alliant Credit Union Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
You can log in to your Alliant Credit Union account using the Alliant Mobile Banking app. Here’s what to do:
- Download the Alliant app through either the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the login button.
You can also set up fingerprint authentication or, if you have an Apple device, use the Face ID feature to log in.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you’ve forgotten your Alliant username, here’s how to retrieve it:
- Go to the username recovery page.
- Provide your member account number and your date of birth.
- Once you enter that, click “Continue” to verify your information and recover your username.
If you’ve forgotten your password, follow these steps:
- Go to the password reset page.
- Provide your username or member account number and your date of birth.
- Click “Continue” to verify your information and receive a temporary password, which you can use to create a new one.
How To View Your Alliant Statement Information
You can view your Alliant statement online by logging in to your account and selecting which statement you want. To set up eStatements:
- Log in to your Alliant account.
- Click the “My Profile and Settings” button at the top of the screen.
- Select “Statements.”
Continue to follow the prompts if you want to enroll in paperless statements.
Alliant and Other Options: Best Credit Unions of 2020
How To Contact Alliant Credit Union If You Have Trouble With Your Account
If you need assistance with your account, Alliant’s customer service number is 800-328-1935. Alternatively, you can send Alliant a message using your online account.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking is ideal for the customer on the go. Being able to access your account information from your computer or phone means it’s easy to keep tabs on your funds. You can even set up recurring payments or pay bills online from anywhere with an internet connection. Other convenient features of online banking include managing debit and credit cards, getting electronic statements and transferring funds between accounts.
More on Alliant Credit Union
- Alliant Credit Union Review: What You Need To Know
- Newest Alliant Credit Union Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
More on Using Your Bank Login
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Associated Bank Login
- Bank of America Login
- BB&T Login
- BBVA Login
- BMO Harris Login
- Capital One Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Discover Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Citizens Bank Login
- First National Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Frost Login
- HSBC Login
- Huntington Bank Login
- KeyBank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- People’s United Bank Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- SunTrust Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Valley National Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Woodforest Login
- Zions Bank Login
This content is not provided by Alliant Credit Union. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Alliant Credit Union. Information is accurate as of Jan. 18, 2022.