Commerce Bank is a Missouri-based bank with a broad array of consumer products and services. With over 150 years of experience in the banking industry, commerce has expanded its footprint to include Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma and Colorado. However, it also has commercial offices located in Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Iowa, Indiana and Michigan.
Commerce has $26.1 billion in assets and a $7.6 billion market cap, good enough for 47th and 18th place among U.S. banks, respectively. But where it really shines is in debit, credit and commercial card issuing. It has been recognized as the seventh-largest purchasing card issuer and the 15th-largest commercial card provider in America.
If you count yourself among Commerce’s wide customer base, read on to find out how to use your Commerce Bank login and take full advantage of its online and mobile banking services.
- How To Log In To Your Commerce Bank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In To Your Commerce Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your Commerce Bank Statement Information
- How To Contact Commerce Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
The Commerce website makes it easy for you to log in to your account and manage your money from anywhere. If you’re logging in from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go to CommerceBank.com.
- Enter your customer ID into the correct field on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You’ll be redirected to a login screen where you can enter your password as well.
- Click “Log In.”
And that’s it! If you’re already a Commerce customer but haven’t enrolled in online banking, you can also do that really easily from their homepage.
- Go to the Commerce Bank login page. You can also head to their homepage and simply click “Log In” underneath the customer ID field.
- Click “Activate Online Banking” next to the customer ID field.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Select the types of accounts you hold at Commerce.
- Enter your Social Security number, mother’s maiden name, account number, amount of last deposit, date of last deposit, email address, bill pay preferences and enrollment code (if you have one).
- Click “Continue.”
From there, the website will take you through the steps of activating your online account.
With online banking, you have quick and easy access to your account information at any time. This way, you’re not beholden to the bank’s hours or any customer service wait times. Manage your money whenever and wherever.
Related: Best Regional Banks of 2020
If you prefer banking from a mobile phone or tablet, Commerce also offers a mobile banking app, available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Here’s how you can get started on your Commerce Bank mobile app:
- Download the app via the App Store or Google Play, depending on your device.
- Once it finishes downloading and installing, open the app.
- Enter your login ID and password. You can also enable facial recognition or fingerprint access for quick and easy login if you have a device that supports it.
- Click “Log In.”
The Commerce Bank mobile app has a variety of remote banking features. It allows you to:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks and view them later
- Lock and unlock your cards
- Find ATM and branch locations
If you’ve forgotten the password to your Commerce Bank login, no worries — you’ll be able to get them back or reset them. Follow these steps from your computer to retrieve them:
- Go to CommerceBank.com.
- Click the “Log In” button on the left-hand side of the screen.
- For your password, click “Forgot Your Password?”
- Enter your customer ID, aka username, last four digits of your Social Security number, last four digits of your card number linked to your account and the three-digit security code (the numbers on the back of your card).
- Hit “Continue.”
However, if you forgot your username, you can’t retrieve it online. Instead, you’ll have to call Commerce Customer Support at 800-986-2265.
Dive in: Best New Bank Promotions and Bonuses
To view your Commerce bank statements online, follow these steps:
- Log in to your online account.
- Go to the Account Activity page.
- Click “View Last Statement” in the upper-right hand side of the page.
To view statements farther back, go to the Accounts section and click “Statements.” Use the drop-down menu to navigate which statements period you’d like to view. Not every account type offers statements online.
If you want to sign up for eStatements, go to the Customer Service section of your account and click “Account Management.” Then click “Statement Options” and follow the instructions.
If you’re having trouble with your Commerce Bank login, you can contact a Commerce Bank representative from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Online banking and bill pay: 800-986-2265
- Mobile banking support: 844-782-7206
- Speak to a representative (general): 855-659-1656
- Account information line (available 24/7): 800-453-2265
You can also contact Commerce Bank through its Secure Message Center on your online banking account.
Online banking is a fast way to access your bank accounts, and offers much more flexibility and convenience than brick-and-mortar branches and ATMs. You can easily and securely pay your bills, transfer funds, set account alerts and much more. And all this without having to drive to a physical branch or get on the phone with customer service.
Overall, finding and using your Commerce Bank login may become the best banking decision you’ve made in a while.
More on Commerce
More on Using Your Bank Login
- How to Log In to Your Bank Account Online
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Bank of America Login
- BB&T Login
- BBVA Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Zions Bank Login
This content is not provided by Commerce Bank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Commerce Bank.