First National Bank, headquartered in Pittsburgh, is a financial services company that serves seven different states, as well as the District of Columbia. It has around 370 banking offices scattered throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. FNB offers a full range of commercial and consumer banking services, and proudly holds nearly $35 billion in assets.
If you count yourself among First National Bank’s wide customer base, read on to find out how to use your First National Bank login and take full advantage of its online and mobile banking services.
- How To Log In To Your First National Bank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In To Your First National Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your First National Bank Statement Information
- How To Contact First National Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
The First National Bank website makes it easy for you to log in to your account and manage your money from anywhere. If you’re logging in from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go to fnb-online.com.
- Click the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the webpage.
- A pop up will appear where you can enter your user ID and password. You can also sign up for online banking if you have not yet registered an account.
- Click “Login.”
With online banking, you have quick and easy access to your account information at any time. This way, you’re not beholden to the bank’s hours or any customer service wait times. Manage your money from whenever and wherever you are.
If you prefer banking from a mobile phone or tablet, First National Bank also offers a mobile banking app, available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Here’s how you can get started on the FNB Direct mobile banking app:
- Download the app via the App Store or Google Play, depending on your device.
- Once it finishes downloading and installing, open the app.
- Enter your username and password.
- Log in.
The First National Bank mobile app has a variety of remote banking features. It allows you to:
- Send money with Zelle
- Login with fingerprint or face ID
- View check images
- Make deposits
- Enable and disable your cards
- Customize alerts
- Pay your bills
However, consumers should be aware that the FNB Direct app has fairly poor scores of 2.9 and 3.5 out of 5 stars on the App Store and Google Play, respectively, which could indicate that it’s not so easy to navigate or comes with significant technical issues.
If you’ve forgotten the username or password to your First National Bank login, no worries — you’ll be able to get them back or reset them. Follow these steps from your computer to retrieve them:
Unfortunately, if you’ve forgotten your username, you won’t be able to reset it online. Call First National Bank customer service at 1-800-555-5455. They should be available from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET from Monday to Friday, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET on Saturday and Sunday.
- Go to the HSBC homepage and click the login button.
- Select “Unlock/Reset Your Password.”
- Enter your user ID and date of birth.
- Hit “Continue” and answer any other questions to verify your identity.
First National Bank doesn’t give a step-by-step process on how to view your bank statement information. However, its website does say that you have access to up to two years of online statements.
If you’re having trouble using your First National Bank login or any other account-related issues, use these numbers to contact a representative:
- Bank accounts, online access or debit cards: 1-800-555-5455
- Directory of departments: 1-833-226-5362
Representatives are available from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET from Monday to Friday, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET on Saturday and Sunday.
You can also schedule an appointment or send an email to an FNB representative here.
Online banking is a fast way to access your bank accounts and offers much more flexibility and convenience than brick-and-mortar branches and ATMs. You can easily and securely pay your bills, transfer funds, check your transaction history and much more. And all this without having to drive to a physical branch or get on the phone with customer service.
Overall, finding and using your First National Bank login may become the best banking decision you’ve made in a while.
More on First National Bank
More on Using Your Bank Login
- How to Log In to Your Bank Account Online
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Associated Bank Login
- Bank of America Login
- BBVA Compass Login
- BMO Harris Login
- Capital One Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Discover Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Citizens Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Frost Bank Login
- HSBC Login
- Huntington Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- People’s United Bank Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- Suntrust Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Valley National Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Woodforest Login
- Zions Bank Login