- How To Log In to Your M&T Bank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In to Your M&T Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your M&T Statement Information
- How To Contact M&T If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
M&T’s login fields are located on the right side of its homepage. Just enter your M&T user ID and password, then click “Log In.”
If you need to create an online account, click on the “Enroll Now” link located beneath the login button, then follow these steps:
- Select which account type you want to create.
- Verify your account information with your account number, Social Security number and date of birth. Alternatively, you can just provide your M&T debit card number.
Follow the instructions to continue your online enrollment.
The M&T app is available to iPhone users (iOS 9 or later) and Android users (Android 4.0.3 or later). You can log in to your M&T account on the app using your user ID and password. Alternatively, you can log in to your online account using the browser on your phone or tablet.
Everything You Need To Know: How To Open a Bank Account Online
If you forgot your username or password, click the “Help with User ID or Password” link located beneath the “Log In” button. You’ll be brought to a new page with options for retrieving either your username or password.
To retrieve your password, you’ll need to provide the following:
- User ID
- Social Security number or tax ID number
To retrieve your username, you’ll need to call M&T customer service.
You can view your bank statement by logging in to your M&T account and selecting which statement you want to view. M&T provides customers up to seven years’ worth of bank account statements. If you’d prefer to receive your statements digitally, you can do so using the “Update Delivery Settings” tab from the Accounts menu.
M&T’s general service number is 800-724-2440 and is available 24/7. The M&T online and mobile banking number is 800-790-9130, and it’s available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern time and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
Online banking offers a greater degree of control over your finances and financial planning. Setting up online bill pay, for example, makes it easy to streamline your bill payments while factoring in a monthly deduction from your funds. The convenience of having all your bank accounts viewable in one digital setting also makes it easy to keep track of your account activity and compare monthly spending habits.
Up Next: Best Online Banks of 2020
More on M&T Bank
- M&T Bank Review: Pros, Cons and How It Compares
- Newest M&T Bank Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
More on Using Your Bank Login
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Associated Bank Login
- Bank of America Login
- BBVA Login
- BMO Harris Login
- Capital One Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Login
- Chime Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Discover Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Citizens Bank Login
- First National Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Frost Bank Login
- HSBC Login
- Huntington Login
- KeyBank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- People’s United Bank Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- SunTrust Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Valley National Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Woodforest Login
- Zions Bank Login
This content is not provided by M&T Bank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by M&T Bank.