Keep reading to find out how to use your Pinnacle login and take full advantage of the digital banking age.
Jump to a section:
- How To Log In To Your Pinnacle Bank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In To Your Pinnacle Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your Pinnacle Bank Statement Information
- How To Contact Pinnacle Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
The Pinnacle website makes it easy for you to log in to your account and manage your money from anywhere. If you’re logging in from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go to PinnBank.com.
- Click on the “Personal Login” or “Business Login” button on the left side of the screen, depending on your account type.
- Enter your username and password into their respective fields.
- Hit the enter key or click the Personal Login button again.
If you haven’t used online banking before, you can also submit an application to start. Here’s how:
- Go to PinnBank.com.
- Click on the “Online Banking Sign Up” link underneath the Account Login fields.
- You’ll be redirected to the Internet Banking Application form, where you can fill out various information including your full name, address, contact information, Social Security number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, account number and account type.
- Click “Submit” to send in your application, and wait to be contacted about your new online banking account.
With online banking, you have quick and easy access to your account information at any time. This way, you’re not beholden to the bank’s hours or any customer service wait times. Manage your money from whenever and wherever you are.
If you prefer banking from a mobile phone or tablet, Pinnacle also offers a mobile banking app, available for free on the App Store and Google Play. However, there is a catch — this app is only available to individuals in Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri, the main states Pinnacle serves.
If you live in Colorado or New Mexico, Pinnacle offers an app called Bank of Colorado. If you live in Texas, the app is called Pinnacle Bank Texas. And if you live in Wyoming, the app is named Pinnacle Bank Wyoming. So, it can be a bit confusing figuring out which app you need to use, but they appear to function the same.
Here’s how you can get started on your Pinnacle Bank mobile app:
- Download the app via the App Store or Google Play. Make sure you’re downloading the app that corresponds to your device and location.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Click “Log In.”
The Pinnacle mobile app has a variety of remote banking features. It allows you to:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATM and branch locations
Find Out: Best Regional Banks of 2020
If you’ve forgotten the password to your Pinnacle login, no worries — its website and mobile app both allow you to retrieve them. Follow these steps from your computer:
- On the homepage, click the “Personal Login” button.
- Instead of entering your login information (which you don’t have), simply click the “Personal Login” button again.
- This will take you to a separate login page. Next to the “Log In” button, there’s a link that says “Forgot password?” Click on that.
- This will redirect you to another page where you can enter your username, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your email address.
- Click “Reset Password.”
Unfortunately, the Pinnacle Bank website does not have an option for you to retrieve a forgotten username. In this case, you should call its help desk number at 1-800-227-7715, available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST on Saturday and Sunday.
The bank’s app also has a “Forgot Password?” option on the home screen, but not one for your username. So if you’ve forgotten your username, your best bet would be to call customer service to retrieve it.
To sign up for eStatements, follow these steps:
- Log in to your PinnBank account via the homepage.
- In the top right corner of your screen, to the left of “Log Out,” click “Profile.”
- You’ll see options for changing your password, security questions, email, phone, address and electronic statements. Click on the “Edit” button next to “Electronic Statements.”
- This shows you the accounts you currently hold at Pinnacle Bank, and whether you’re receiving paper or eStatements. Click the bubble to the left of the eStatements option for each account you want online statements for.
- Read and confirm the terms and conditions.
- Click “Save” to change your statements to paperless.
If you still aren’t receiving eStatements via email, check to make sure that your email is correct in your profile on PinnBank.
If you’re having trouble using your Pinnacle login or have any other account-related issues, contact the Pinnacle Bank help desk here:
Its hours are between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, or 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST on Saturday and Sunday.
Online banking is a fast way to access your bank accounts and offers much more flexibility and convenience than brick-and-mortar branches and ATMs. You can easily and securely pay your bills, transfer funds, view your balances and transactions and much more. And you can do this all without having to drive to a physical branch or get on the phone with customer service.
Overall, finding and using your Pinnacle login may become the best banking decision you’ve made in a while.
More From GOBankingRates
- How To Overcome Your 6 Biggest Digital Banking Fears
- 8 New Banking Technologies You’ll See in the Next 5 Years
- Best National Banks of 2020
- How To Find and Use Your Bank of America Login
More on Using Your Bank Login
- How to Log In to Your Bank Account Online
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Bank of America Login
- BB&T Login
- BBVA Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Zions Bank Login