If you count yourself among Webster’s wide customer base, read on to find out how to use your Webster Bank login and take full advantage of its online and mobile banking services.
- How To Log In To Your Webster Bank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In To Your Webster Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your Webster Bank Statement Information
- How To Contact Webster Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
The Webster website makes it easy for you to log in to your account and manage your money from anywhere. If you’re logging in from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go to Public.WebsterOnline.com.
- Enter your username into the correct field on the left side of the screen.
- Enter your password.
- Click “Continue.”
And that’s it! If you’re already a Webster customer but haven’t enrolled in online banking, you can also do that really easily from the bank’s homepage.
- Go to the homepage.
- Click on “Enroll” underneath the login field.
- Select your banking type and continue.
- Fill out the designated fields for your personal information and identity check as the website takes you through the online enrollment process.
With online banking, you have quick and easy access to your account information at any time. This way, you’re not beholden to the bank’s hours or any customer service wait times. Manage your money whenever and wherever.
Related: Best Banks in Connecticut
If you prefer banking from a mobile phone or tablet, Webster also offers a mobile banking app, available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Here’s how you can get started on your Webster Bank mobile app:
- Download the app via the App Store or Google Play, depending on your device.
- Once it finishes downloading and installing, open the app.
- Enter your username and password. You can also enable facial recognition or fingerprint access for a quick and easy login if you have a device that supports it.
- Log in.
The Webster Bank mobile app has a variety of remote banking features. It allows you to:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Set up account alerts
If you’ve forgotten the password to your Webster Bank login, no worries — you’ll be able to get them back or reset them. Follow these steps from your computer to retrieve them:
- Go to the Webster Bank homepage.
- Underneath the sign-in box, click on “Forgot your username” or “Forgot your password.”
- If you clicked on username, enter your account type, Social Security number and account number. Hit “Continue.”
- If you clicked on password, the website will have you enter your username, answer your challenge questions and provide you a temporary password so you can reset your original one.
Webster Bank’s website doesn’t tell you exactly how to navigate your online account to find your bank statements. However, it does say that online bank statements are available dating back to February 2010 and that you can view them from your online portal at any point in time.
To change your statement delivery to paperless, go to “Accounts” and then “Set Up Statement eDelivery.” After you’ve changed your settings, Webster will send you an email every time a new statement becomes available to view.
If you’re having trouble using your Webster Bank login or any other account-related issues, contact a Webster Bank representative at this number:
- General line: 800-325-2424
- TDD line: 800-929-9871
Both lines are open 24/7.
Online banking is a fast way to access your bank accounts, and offers much more flexibility and convenience than brick-and-mortar branches and ATMs. You can easily and securely pay your bills, transfer funds, set account alerts and much more. And all this without having to drive to a physical branch or get on the phone with customer service.
Overall, finding and using your Webster Bank login may become the best banking decision you’ve made in a while.
More From GOBankingRates
- Best Regional Banks of 2020
- Best New Bank Promotions and Bonuses
- How To Overcome Your 6 Biggest Digital Banking Fears
- Banks That Give You Free Money in Every State
More Bank Logins
- How to Login to Your Bank Account Online
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Bank of America Login
- BB&T Login
- BBVA Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Zions Bank Login