First Horizon Bank is a regional bank serving the Southeast with branches in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. It’s a full-service bank that offers personal and small-business products such as deposit accounts, credit cards, loans and insurance products. Like a lot of banks, First Horizon also offers regular promotions to lure new customers.
A GOBankingRates survey found that most respondents ignore promotional offers from their banks and wind up leaving money on the table. Rather than miss out on the chance to score free money, check out the latest First Horizon Bank promotions to see if they’re right for you.
- First Horizon Bank Promotions at a Glance
- Current First Horizon Bank Promotions
- Opening a First Horizon Bank Account
- Are First Horizon Bank Promotions Right For You?
Here’s a quick overview of the most recent First Horizon offers:
|Best First Horizon Bank Promotions: May 2020|
|Account||Cash Value of Bonus||Expiration Date|
|First Horizon Bank BizEssentials Checking Account||$300||June 30, 2020|
|First Horizon Bank BizEssentials Savings Account||$150||June 30, 2020|
|First Horizon Bank Merchant Services Account||$400||June 30, 2020|
|First Horizon Bank Signature Visa||Varies by redemption method||None|
More on Banking: Best Regional Banks of 2020
You’ll need to follow certain steps to ensure you qualify for the First Horizon Bank promotions that interest you. Keep reading for more details.
If you’re a small-business owner, doing your personal and business banking in one place can simplify your life. First Horizon Bank’s small business checking account provides you with mobile business banking and low monthly fees. Signing up for the BizEssentials checking account with the minimum deposit entitles you to a $300 cash bonus. Here’s more:
- Cash value: $300
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $5,000
- Expiration date: June 30, 2020
- How to get it: Print out the First Horizon Bank coupon, visit a local branch and open a BizEssentials Checking Account by the expiration date.
- When you’ll get it: Within six weeks of meeting the requirements
- Terms and conditions: You must complete five qualifying payment transactions within the first 30 days of opening the account.
- Monthly fees: $15 to $25, but waived if you meet the average daily balance requirements
- Promotion page: First Horizon Bank BizEssentials checking account bonus offer
First Horizon Bank’s BizEssentials Saving Account promotion offers a $150 Visa gift card for opening an account. This account includes an automatic sweep feature that maximizes your interest and has no monthly fee. Here are the details on how to earn the bonus:
- Cash value: $150
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $2,500
- Expiration date: June 30, 2020
- How to get it: Print out the First Horizon Bank coupon, visit a local branch and open a BizEssentials Savings Account by the expiration date.
- When you’ll get it: Four to six weeks after funding the account
- Terms and conditions: You must agree to keep the account in good standing for six months.
- Monthly fees: None
- Promotion page: First Horizon Bank BizEssentials savings account bonus offer
This is another First Horizon bonus geared toward small business owners. You can earn up to $400 by printing out a coupon and opening an account at your local branch. Here’s more:
- Cash value: Up to $400
- Minimum deposit to qualify: N/A
- Expiration date: June 30, 2020
- How to get it: Print out the First Horizon Bank coupon, take it to a local branch and open a Merchant Services Account by the expiration date.
- When you’ll get it: Within six weeks of qualifying
- Terms and conditions: You must have a First Horizon Bank business checking account.
- Monthly fees: N/A
- Promotion page: First Horizon Bank Merchant Services Account bonus offer
Qualifying for the Signature Visa credit card will help you earn reward points you can redeem for travel, merchandise and gift cards. You can earn two points for every dollar spent at restaurants and gas stations and one dollar per point on all other purchases. Plus, you’ll receive 15,000 bonus points. Here’s more:
- Cash value: About $100; varies depending on how points are spent
- Minimum spend to qualify: $1,500
- Expiration date: None
- How to get it: Spend $1,500 in the first 90 days after credit card approval and you’ll receive 15,000 bonus points.
- When you’ll get it: The points will be posted by the fifth statement cycle.
- Terms and conditions: You must be approved for the card.
- Annual fee: No annual fee
- Promotion page: First Horizon Bank Signature Visa bonus offer
Compare: Debit Card Rewards Programs
You’ll need to visit a local branch to open a business bank account at First Horizon. To open a personal account, you can either visit a branch or do it online in as little as 15 minutes. To apply, you’ll need the following:
- Contact information such as your home address, phone number and email address
- Social Security number
- Government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or state ID
To fund the account, you’ll need your debit or credit card number, expiration date, CVV number (the three digits on the signature strip) and billing address. You can also make a transfer from an existing external account by providing your bank’s routing number and account number.
Everything You Need To Know: How To Open a Bank Account Online
If you’re a small business owner, there’s plenty to like about the latest First Horizon promotions. You have the potential to earn hundreds of free dollars and simplify your financial affairs by handling all your banking needs in one place. But if you don’t have the minimum deposits for the BizEssentials promotions, or your credit score isn’t high enough to qualify for the credit card, you’re better off skipping these promotions.
More on First Horizon Bank
- Newest First Horizon Bank Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
- What Are First Horizon Bank Hours?
More Bank Promotions
- Best New Bank Promotions and Offers
- Best Checking Account Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions in California
- Best Bank Promotions in Florida
- Best Bank Promotions in Ohio
- Alliant Credit Union Promotions
- Ally Bank Promotions
- America First Credit Union Promotions
- Associated Bank Promotions
- Axos Bank Promotions
- Bank of America Promotions
- Bank of the West Promotions
- Barclays Promotions
- BBVA Compass Promotions
- BECU Promotions
- BMO Harris Promotions
- BOK Financial Promotions
- Capital One Promotions
- Chase Promotions
- Chime Bank Promotions
- CIBC Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Citibank Promotions
- Citizens Bank Promotions
- Comerica Bank Promotions
- Commerce Bank Promotions
- Discover Bank Promotions
- East West Bank Promotions
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions
- First Citizens Bank Promotions
- First Horizon Bank Promotions
- First National Bank Promotions
- First Republic Bank Promotions
- FirstBank Promotions
- FNBO Direct Promotions
- Frost Bank Promotions
- HSBC Promotions
- Huntington Bank Promotions
- Iberiabank Promotions
- KeyBank Promotions
- M&T Bank Promotions
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions
- Navy Federal Promotions
- Penfed Promotions
- People’s United Bank Promotions
- Pinnacle Bank Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions
- Popular Direct Promotions
- RBC Promotions
- Regions Bank Promotions
- Salem Five Direct Promotions
- Santander Promotions
- Signature Bank Promotions
- Simple Promotions
- SunTrust Promotions
- Synchrony Promotions
- Synovus Promotions
- TCF Bank Promotions
- TD Bank Promotions
- Texas Capital Bank Promotions
- TIAA Bank Promotions
- Umpqua Promotions
- Union Bank Promotions
- US Bank Promotions
- USAA Promotions
- Valley National Bank Promotions
- Webster Bank Promotions
- Wells Fargo Promotions
- Zions Bank Promotions
This content is not provided by First Horizon Bank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by First Horizon Bank.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication.