First Horizon is a full-service regional bank with branches in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. It offers personal and small-business products such as deposit accounts, credit cards, loans and insurance.
Like a lot of banks, First Horizon also offers regular promotions to lure new customers. However, a GOBankingRates survey found that most respondents ignore promotional offers from their banks and miss out on free cash.
Instead of leaving money on the table, check out the latest First Horizon Bank promotions to see if they’re right for you.
- Current First Horizon Bank Promotions
- How To Open a First Horizon Bank Account
- Who Should Consider First Horizon Bank?
Here’s a quick overview of the most recent First Horizon offers:
|Best First Horizon Bank Promotions: June 2020|
|Account||Cash Value of Bonus||Expiration Date|
|BizEssentials Checking||$300||June 30|
|BizEssentials Savings||$150||June 30|
|Merchant Services||Up to $400||June 30|
|Signature Visa Card||Up to $100||None|
Discover: Best Regional Banks of 2020
You won’t find a First Horizon bonus for personal checking accounts this month, but there are a few offers for small businesses. The current First Horizon Bank promotions include bonuses for business checking and savings accounts as well as a deal on merchant services. More details are below.
First Horizon Bank offers four business checking accounts with tiered benefits: Value, Basic, Standard and Interest. All of the accounts feature Business Online Banking, a debit card and nominal monthly fees.
For a limited time, new customers can earn $300 if they meet certain requirements. Here’s how to cash in:
- Cash value: $300
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $5,000
- Expiration date: June 30
- How to get it: Bring the First Horizon coupon code with you to a local branch and open a BizEssentials Checking Account before the expiration date. Next, deposit at least $5,000 and complete five qualifying transactions within the first 30 days.
- When you’ll get it: Within six weeks of meeting the requirements
- Terms and conditions: Qualifying transactions include purchases and payments made through check, debit card and Business Banking Online services, as well as ATM withdrawals and automatic bill payments.
- Monthly fees: $15 to $25, but waived if you meet the average daily balance requirements
- Promotion page: First Horizon Bank BizEssentials checking account bonus offer
New customers can take advantage of a First Horizon Bank savings account bonus and receive a Visa gift card worth $150. This account has no monthly fee and includes an automatic sweep feature that maximizes your interest.
Here are the details on how to earn the bonus:
- Cash value: $150
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $2,500
- Expiration date: June 30
- How to get it: Present the promo code to the bank representative when you open a BizEssential Savings account before June 30.
- When you’ll get it: Four to six weeks after funding the account
- Terms and conditions: The account must remain open for at least six months. Balance transfers from other First Horizon accounts and its affiliates do not qualify for the bonus.
- Monthly fees: None
- Promotion page: First Horizon Bank BizEssentials savings account bonus offer
First Horizon Bank offers merchant services that streamline payment processing for small-business owners. New and existing customers who open a Merchant Services account can earn up to $400 when they open an account before June 30 and meet certain requirements.
- Cash value: Up to $400
- Minimum deposit to qualify: N/A
- Expiration date: June 30
- How to get it: Print out the First Horizon Bank coupon, take it to a local branch and open a Merchant Services account by the promotion’s expiration date. Next, start accepting payments through the account before July 31.
- When you’ll get it: Within six weeks of qualifying
- Terms and conditions: You must have a First Horizon Bank business checking account.
- Monthly fees: N/A
- Promotion page: First Horizon Bank Merchant Services Account bonus offer
More on This: How To Get an SBA Loan
Qualifying for the Signature Visa credit card will help you earn reward points you can redeem for travel, merchandise and gift cards. You can earn two points for every dollar spent at restaurants and gas stations and one point on all other purchases. Plus, you’ll receive 15,000 bonus points.
- Cash value: Approximately $100; varies depending on how points are spent
- Minimum spend to qualify: $1,500
- Expiration date: None
- How to get it: Spend $1,500 in the first 90 days after card approval and you’ll receive 15,000 bonus points.
- When you’ll get it: The points will be posted by the fifth statement cycle.
- Terms and conditions: Accounts are subject to credit approval and geographic restrictions.
- Annual fee: None
- Promotion page: First Horizon Bank Signature Visa bonus offer
Learn More: Best Rewards Credit Cards
You have to visit a local branch to open a First Horizon business account, but you can apply for a personal checking or savings account online. For business accounts, print out or save a picture of the promotion code so you can share it with the bank representative and claim your reward.
You’ll need to provide the following information:
- Contact information such as your home address, phone number and email address
- Social Security number
- Government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or state ID
- Method to fund the account
If you’re a small-business owner, there’s plenty to like about the latest First Horizon bank bonuses. You can earn hundreds of free dollars and simplify your financial affairs by handling all your banking needs in one place.
However, if you’re looking for a lucrative offer on a personal checking or savings account, you’ll have to look elsewhere this month.
More on First Horizon Bank
- Newest First Horizon Bank Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
- What Are First Horizon Bank Hours?
More Bank Promotions
- Best New Bank Promotions and Offers
- Best Checking Account Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions in California
- Best Bank Promotions in Florida
- Best Bank Promotions in Ohio
- Alliant Credit Union Promotions
- Ally Bank Promotions
- America First Credit Union Promotions
- Associated Bank Promotions
- Axos Bank Promotions
- Bank of America Promotions
- Bank of the West Promotions
- Barclays Promotions
- BBVA Compass Promotions
- BECU Promotions
- BMO Harris Promotions
- BOK Financial Promotions
- Capital One Promotions
- Chase Promotions
- Chime Bank Promotions
- CIBC Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Citibank Promotions
- Citizens Bank Promotions
- Comerica Bank Promotions
- Commerce Bank Promotions
- Discover Bank Promotions
- East West Bank Promotions
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions
- First Citizens Bank Promotions
- First Horizon Bank Promotions
- First National Bank Promotions
- First Republic Bank Promotions
- FirstBank Promotions
- FNBO Direct Promotions
- Frost Bank Promotions
- HSBC Promotions
- Huntington Bank Promotions
- Iberiabank Promotions
- KeyBank Promotions
- M&T Bank Promotions
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions
- Navy Federal Promotions
- Penfed Promotions
- People’s United Bank Promotions
- Pinnacle Bank Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions
- Popular Direct Promotions
- RBC Promotions
- Regions Bank Promotions
- Salem Five Direct Promotions
- Santander Promotions
- Signature Bank Promotions
- Simple Promotions
- SunTrust Promotions
- Synchrony Promotions
- Synovus Promotions
- TCF Bank Promotions
- TD Bank Promotions
- Texas Capital Bank Promotions
- TIAA Bank Promotions
- Umpqua Promotions
- Union Bank Promotions
- US Bank Promotions
- USAA Promotions
- Valley National Bank Promotions
- Webster Bank Promotions
- Wells Fargo Promotions
- Zions Bank Promotions
This content is not provided by First Horizon Bank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by First Horizon Bank.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication.