OneMain Financial is a lender that traces its roots back more than a century to its 1912 founding as Commercial Credit. Although OneMain has physical branches, one of the easiest points of access is via an online account. Whether you have a computer, tablet or smartphone, you can conveniently view your account and make banking transactions online.
Here’s a look at how to find and log in to your account with OneMain Financial:
- How To Log In To Your OneMain Financial Account From a Computer
- How To Log In To Your OneMain Financial Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your OneMain Financial Statement Information
- How To Contact OneMain Financial If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
To log in to your OneMain Financial account from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go to the OneMain Financial online account login page.
- Enter your email or username and password.
- If you don’t want to have to remember your username every time you log in, check the box marked “Remember my username.”
- Click the “LOG IN” button to access your account.
To access your account online, you’ll have to establish a separate online login. You’ll need the following information to get started:
- First name
- Last name
- Account number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- ZIP code
From there, you’ll create a username and password for your personal loan account.
Once you’ve established a username and password, you can log in to your account from your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Here’s how to log in from a mobile phone:
- Download and install the appropriate OneMain app for your phone operating system. iPhone users can visit the Apple store to get the app; Android users can get it from Google Play.
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- Enter your username and password. You also have the option to remember your username.
- Click the “Log In” button to access your account.
If you can’t remember your login information for your OneMain Financial account, you’ll have to reset it. Follow these steps on your computer or smartphone:
- Go to the login page as if you were going to sign in.
- Click on “Forgot Username” or “Password,” whichever is appropriate.
- Follow the prompts to reset your username or password.
Once you’ve reset your information, you can log in to your OneMain Financial bank account online as before.
Getting your financial statements from OneMain Financial is easy. Here’s how:
- Log in to your OneMain Financial account.
- Click “View All Statements” from your account main page.
You’ll also be able to find your tax information at the bottom of the list of statements. If you want to switch to paperless statements, click “Enroll in Paperless Statements” under the billing and payments section on your account main page.
If you ever have issues with your OneMain Financial account, you can contact it at 800-742-5465. You can also call for general web assistance at 877-520-6246. Phone lines are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time. Additionally, you can send OneMain a message using its messaging system on the contact page.
The main benefit of opening an online account at OneMain Financial is that you have 24/7 access to your account from any place with an internet connection. Most OneMain Financial branches are only open during business hours, so if you need information about your account at midnight, you can’t just walk into your local branch and speak to a teller.
OneMain Financial’s online access lets you handle numerous banking tasks. You can make payments online, view statements, set up recurring payments, enroll in paperless statements and update personal information. Other options available online include setting up Direct Pay, accessing local branch information and enrolling in the lender’s reward program, OneMain Rewards.
More Bank Logins
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Associated Bank Login
- Bank of America Login
- BBVA Compass Login
- BMO Harris Login
- Capital One Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Discover Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Citizens Bank Login
- First National Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Frost Bank Login
- HSBC Login
- Huntington Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- People’s United Bank Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- Suntrust Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Valley National Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Woodforest Login
- Zions Bank Login
Sean Dennison contributed to the reporting of this article.
This content is not provided by OneMain Financial. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by OneMain Financial.
*All loans subject to OneMain’s normal credit policies and may be subject to maximum or minimum size restrictions, which vary by state. OneMain makes loans above the illustrative amount(s) mentioned in this advertisement, but the maximum loan size depends on your credit history, with larger loans only available to a small number of highly qualified applicants offering collateral. Commercial vehicles, salvage titled vehicles, and certain others are not acceptable collateral for secured loans.