Santander Bank has maintained a presence in the Northeast since 2013. It offers customers a full range of banking products and services, including online and mobile platforms.
- How To Log In to Your Santander Bank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In to Your Santander Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your Santander Statement Information
- How To Contact Santander Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
To log in to your bank account, go to the Santander homepage and follow these steps:
- Click the “Login” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, make sure “Retail Online Banking” is selected.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the “login” button.
How To Enroll in Online Banking
If you haven’t already enrolled in online banking, click the “First time user? Enroll now!” link beneath the username and password fields. From there you’ll be brought to the enrollment page, where you’ll need to provide the following:
- Verification of either your Santander account number or Santander debit or credit card number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Authentication method, which could be either of the following:
- One-time passcode
- Personal questionnaire
Once you input the requested information, click “Continue” and follow the rest of the prompts to open your Santander online account.
To log in to your Santander Bank account from your phone or tablet, here’s what you do:
- Download the Santander Bank mobile app via the App Store or Google Play.
- Log in to the app using your username and password.
If you’re a first-time user, you’ll have to complete the enrollment process. On the app’s sign-in screen, you’ll find a link that you can use to enroll as a first-time user. To get started, tap on the link and then follow the prompts.
The Santander website offers guides to finding both your username and password. Here’s a look at the steps for both processes.
To retrieve your username:
- Click the “Forgot User ID?” link beneath the “login” button on the bank’s homepage.
- Enter your Social Security number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click “Continue.”
- Select your authentication method (either by entering a one-time passcode or the last four digits of your Santander card).
- Verify your information to retrieve your username.
To reset your password:
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link beneath the “login” button located on the Santander homepage.
- Enter your username and the last four digits of your Social Security number or your date of birth.
- Choose your authentication method (either a one-time passcode or the last four digits of your Santander card).
- Click “Continue.”
- Enter and confirm your new Santander password.
To view your Santander statement, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Select “Statements and Documents” on the left-hand menu.
You can also set up paperless statements by doing the following:
- After selecting “Statements and Documents,” click on the “Set up Your Paperless Services Here” link.
- Under “Delivery Method,” select “Paperless.”
- Click “Continue.”
- After verifying the details, click “Confirm.”
If you need assistance with your account, Santander’s customer service number is 877-768-2265.
Santander’s website also offers a form where you can send general inquiries to the bank. Keep in mind that you should avoid including your account number, Social Security number or any other sensitive personal details in your message.
Online banking streamlines a lot of processes that used to require visiting a branch. You can use online banking to open a new account, transfer money, set up utility payments and handle other tasks.
There are, of course, limitations with online banking. You need an internet connection, for one thing, and you’re also at the mercy of bank servers. But given how ubiquitous digital banking services have become, it’s fair to say the benefits outweigh the negatives.
Up Next: Best Online Banks of 2020
More on Santander Bank
- Santander Bank Review: Is It the Right Bank for You?
- Newest Santander Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
- Here’s Your Santander Routing Number
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Associated Bank Login
- Bank of America Login
- BB&T Login
- BBVA Login
- BMO Harris Login
- Capital One Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Discover Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Citizens Bank Login
- First National Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Frost Bank Login
- HSBC Login
- Huntington Bank Login
- KeyBank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- People’s United Bank Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- SunTrust Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Valley National Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Woodforest Login
- Zions Bank Login
This content is not provided by Santander Bank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Santander Bank.