Umpqua Bank is a West Coast regional bank with locations in Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho and Nevada. Founded in 1953, Umpqua is the largest Pacific Northwest bank, with over 200 branches and $28.8 billion in total assets.
This Northwest native banking institution has won multiple awards for both its banking practices and workplace environment. In fact, it’s been named “Oregon’s Most Admired Financial Services Company” for 15 years straight by the Portland Business Journal, as well as “One of America’s Best Banks” by Forbes.
If you count yourself among Umpqua’s wide customer base, read on to find out how to use your Umpqua login and take full advantage of its online and mobile banking services.
- How To Log In To Your Umpqua Bank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In To Your Umpqua Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your Umpqua Bank Statement Information
- How To Contact Umpqua Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
The Umpqua website makes it easy for you to log in to your account and manage your money from anywhere. If you’re logging in from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go to UmpquaBank.com.
- Click the “Log In” button.
- From here, choose your method of banking: personal, business, credit card, mortgage or all other logins.
- Enter your login ID, aka your username. Click “Log in.”
- Enter your password. Click “Submit.”
And that’s it! If you’re already an Umpqua customer but haven’t enrolled in online banking, you can also do that easily from the homepage.
- Go to UmpquaBank.com.
- Click the “Log In” button on the top right of the page.
- Below the banking options that appear, you’ll see a line of text that says “Haven’t signed up for online banking? Start here.” Click on the words “Start here.”
- This will take you to a page with information on how to start online banking. Click on the link that applies to you (i.e., personal banking, business banking, mortgage or credit card loans).
- You’ll then be asked to enter your Social Security number or Tax ID, date of birth, account type and account number.
- Click “Continue.”
From there, you can finish setting up your account so you can start banking from the convenience of your desktop or mobile device.
With online banking, you have quick and easy access to your account information at any time. This way, you’re not beholden to the bank’s hours or any customer service wait times. Manage your money from whenever and wherever you are.
If you prefer banking from a mobile phone or tablet, Umpqua also offers a mobile banking app, available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Here’s how you can get started on your Umpqua Bank mobile app:
- Download the app via the App Store or Google Play, depending on your device.
- Once it finishes downloading and installing, open the app.
- Enter your login ID and password. You can also enable facial recognition or fingerprint access for a quick and easy login if you have a device that supports it.
- Click “Log In.”
The Umpqua mobile app has a variety of common banking features. It allows you to:
- Check your account balances
- Search recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Set up balance and activity alerts
- Find ATM and branch locations
The Umpqua app also comes with some unique features like CardSwap, which automatically changes your payment information for streaming and rideshare services that you use once you update it in the banking app.
Find Out: Best Regional Banks of 2020
If you’ve forgotten the password to your Umpqua login, no worries — you’ll be able to get them back or reset them. Follow these steps from your computer to retrieve your password:
- Go to UmpquaBank.com.
- Click the “Log In” button on the upper-right part of the screen.
- Select your type of bank account.
- Click “Forgot password?” under the Login ID field.
- Enter your username and hit “Submit.”
There’s also a “Forgot password?” option on the home screen of your Umpqua Bank mobile app. However, if you forgot your username, you can’t retrieve it online. Instead, you’ll have to visit your local Umpqua branch or call them at 866-486-7782.
To view your Umpqua bank statements online as a personal banking customer, follow these steps:
- Log in to your online account via desktop or the mobile app.
- Go to “Statements” and choose “Statement Delivery.”
- Here, you can view PDF versions of your bank statements.
If you want to sign up for eStatements, select the accounts you want eStatements for and choose the “E-Statement” delivery option. It’ll ask you to input the email address you’d like these statements sent to. Then, simply accept the agreement and click “Save.”
If you’re having trouble using your Umpqua login or have any other account-related issues, contact an Umpqua Bank representative at:
You can also utilize the chat feature on the bank’s website. Locate this feature through the “Contact Us” page. The hours for its phone line and online chat are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST on weekdays and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends.
Online banking is a fast way to access your bank accounts, and offers much more flexibility and convenience than brick-and-mortar branches and ATMs. You can easily and securely pay your bills, transfer funds, view your balances and transactions and much more. And you can do all this without having to drive to a physical branch or get on the phone with customer service.
Overall, finding and using your Umpqua login may become the best banking decision you’ve made in a while.
More on Umpaqua
More Bank Logins
- How to Login to Your Bank Account Online
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Bank of America Login
- BB&T Login
- BBVA Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- US Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Zions Bank Login