With U.S. Bank’s website and mobile app, you get access to online and mobile banking tools, security features and 24/7 domestic phone support. Like other major banks, U.S. Bank utilizes modern technology to securely manage your money. Find out how to set up your U.S. Bank login so that you can have their many products and services at the tips of your fingers.
- How To Log In to Your US Bank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In to Your US Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your US Bank Statement Information
- How To Contact US Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
You can easily create a U.S. Bank login by clicking on the “New user? Enroll now” link in the login box on your desktop, tablet or mobile device. Have your account PIN handy. Follow the prompts to enter your account information and verify your identification. Accept the terms and agreements and set up your login information.
You can access online services on all devices from the “My Accounts” page by clicking on any of the following:
- Transfer Money
- Pay External Bills
- Pay My U.S. Bank Account
- Online Statements
- Get a Cash Advance
- Send Money with Zelle
- Learn About Mobile Banking
- Check My Credit Score for Free
- Apply for Products
You can then transfer money from one account to another, view online statements, check your credit score, get a cash advance and access other products.
Pay bills online and on time by clicking on “Pay External Bills” to go to the “Pay Bills” page. You can add or delete bills, track bills, check history, schedule bills or stop bills — all from this page.
Find: US Bank Near Me
U.S. Bank online and mobile banking services are enabled for you to conduct many banking transactions, such as access your deposit account, savings account, checking account, credit card and loan account, as well as helping you find their physical branch locations. You can manage your money, pay bills, deposit checks and send money.
Follow these steps to log in to your U.S. Bank account:
- Visit the U.S. Bank website using your web browser on a desktop computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Enter your “Personal ID” — this is the same as your user ID — and click “Log in.” Then enter your password and click continue.
- Once you’re logged in, you can access any of the aforementioned online banking functions.
If you want to deposit checks, sign up for “Mobile Banking” by selecting “Products & Services” from the menu bar and then “Mobile Banking.” Deposit checks by taking a picture of the check using the U.S. Bank mobile app on your tablet or mobile device.
Sending money to friends and family is free and only takes a few minutes with just an email address or mobile number. Click on “Send Money with Zelle” on the “My Accounts” page, and follow the prompts. Zelle is an online money-sending service that connects numerous large banks.
If you lost or forgot your personal ID or password, click on the “Forgot ID?” link or “Forgot Password?” link as appropriate. You will be prompted to verify your identity and answer the security questions you set up when creating your account. When you complete the process, you will be emailed your ID or a link to reset your password as needed.
Check Out: Best National Banks of 2020
You can go paperless with U.S. Bank by clicking “My Accounts” and selecting “My Documents.” You can then select “Paperless Preferences.”
When you choose to go paperless, U.S. Bank will always send an email or text alert when your online statement is available. You can log in using your credentials to access this statement at no charge. The statement will appear in your Message Center inbox on your “My Accounts” page. You can find your messages by locating the “Messages” button in the lower left side of your screen.
Related: Best Banks of 2020
If you have any questions related to your account, there are various online resources available on the U.S. Bank website. However, if you prefer to speak to a customer service representative, you can call one of the following numbers:
- Online & Mobile Customer Service: 800-US-BANKS (800-872-2657)
- International Collect Calls: 503-401-9991
- For Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing: 800-685-5065
Physical branch locations’ business hours vary by state and location, so it’s important to search for your local U.S. Bank for hours of operation.
Check This: Here Are 30 Ways To Retire Earlier
Many consumers love the flexibility and convenience of online banking. The 24/7 access to accounts and services is ideal, especially with features like online bill payment, requesting a new card or any other bank transaction without the inconvenience of driving to a physical branch to do so.
More From US Bank
- U.S. Bank Review: In-Branch to Google Home Banking Options
- Here’s Your U.S. Bank Routing Number
- Best U.S. Bank Promotions and Offers
- What Are U.S. Bank’s Hours?
- U.S. Bank Interest Rates: How to Get the Bank’s Best Rates
- U.S. Bank CD Rates Review: Competitive Promotional Rates
- What Is the U.S. Bank Cashier’s Check Fee?
- U.S. Bank Checking Account Review: Convenient Features and Extra Perks
More Bank Logins
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Bank of America Login
- BB&T Login
- BBVA Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- E-trade Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Zions Bank Login
Alexandria Bova contributed to the reporting for this article.
This content is not provided by U.S. Bank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by U.S. Bank.