Before banking online with Zions, make sure you’re clear on how to log in, whether it’s on the bank’s website or mobile app. Here’s a step-by-step guide to everything you need to know about logging in to Zions Bank’s online portals:
- How To Log In to Your Zions Bank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In to Your Zions Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your Zions Bank Statement Information
- How To Contact Zions Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
The process of logging in to Zions Bank via your computer is standard:
- Visit Zions Bank’s homepage. A box with fields for your login ID and password is the first thing you will see. Enter your information into those fields.
- If you don’t have an online account, there’s a link to enroll underneath the sign-in button. To complete the sign-up process, you’ll need your Zions Bank ATM or Visa debit card number and PIN, the last four digits of your Social Security number and the date and amount of your last deposit.
- If you have multiple accounts with Zions, note that the bank has tabs to separate its personal, business and corporate customer logins. If you encounter any trouble with logging in, double-check that you’ve selected the right tab.
- There’s also a separate login for customers who have a mortgage with Zions. Just click the mortgage login button below the enrollment link and enter your information.
Zions Bank Online Savings Account: Higher Interest Rates With No Maintenance Fees
Zions Bank offers free mobile banking that’s accessible on most smartphones and tablets:
- To begin, you’ll need to download the app. You can go to either the Apple App Store or Google Play on your smartphone or tablet and search for Zions Bank’s app. Alternatively, you can use your internet browser to visit the digital banking section on Zions Bank’s website. From there, click on the mobile banking button and follow the direct links to the App Store or Google Play.
- The app requires iOS 8.4 or newer or Android’s OS 4.1 or newer, so make sure your operating system is equipped to run the Zions Bank app.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, launch it and enter your login ID and password.
Related: Best Online Banks of 2020
In the event that you’ve forgotten your login ID or password for Zions Bank, you can retrieve them by following a few steps:
- Make sure that you’re already enrolled for an online account.
- Under the fields for the login ID and password on Zions Bank’s homepage, there’s a link that reads “Need Help?” — click on that.
- From there, you’ll be routed to a page where you can either change your password or your user ID. Changing your password is much easier with your user ID, so if you’ve forgotten both, get your ID first.
- If you need your user ID, choose the “Forgot User ID?” button. You’ll need to enter your card number, PIN and the last four digits of your Social Security number to verify your identity.
- If you’ve lost your password, follow the “Forgot Password?” button instead. You will need to enter your login ID and email address to verify your identity.
If you prefer paper statements, you can have them sent to you via mail on a monthly basis. However, if you opt out of paper statements and enroll in online banking, you will get the $3 monthly paper statement fee waived.
To sign up for paperless statements, log in to the website or mobile app and go to the e-documents section. Then, change the settings under your preferences. Once you’re signed up, your statements will be available online to view at your convenience.
Zions Bank offers several different customer service lines for you to contact if you need help:
- For general customer service inquiries, call 888-307-3411 between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. MT, Monday through Saturday. Live assistance is only available for those hours, but the automated assistance is provided 24/7.
- For online banking and bill pay support, password resets and Quicken and Quickbooks support, call 800-840-4999 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday.
- For help with opening an account, call 866-761-8349 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday.
- For credit and debit card support, call 888-758-5349 or 888-307-3411 anytime.
- For customer service on an existing loan, call 801-974-3900 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST on weekdays.
- For help with applying for a personal loan, call 800-789-5636 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST on weekdays.
If you prefer to communicate via mail, you can send general correspondences to:
P.O. Box 30709
Salt Lake City, UT 84130
Don’t Miss: 15 Best New Bank Promotions and Bonuses
While specific benefits can vary from bank to bank, online banking typically offers a number of advantages to consumers. Opting out of paper statements often allow you to avoid a fee, and you don’t need to visit branch locations to conduct relatively simple operations like depositing a check. You can also conduct your business on your own time instead of banker’s hours.
More on Zions Bank
More on Using Your Bank Login
- How to Login to Your Bank Account Online
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Bank of America Login
- BB&T Login
- BBVA Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login