If you count yourself among CIBC’s wide customer base, read on to find out how to use your CIBC login and take full advantage of their online and mobile banking services.
- How To Log In To Your CIBC Bank Account From a Computer
- How To Log In To Your CIBC Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
- How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- How To View Your CIBC Bank Statement Information
- How To Contact CIBC Bank If You Have Trouble With Your Account
- What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
The CIBC website makes it easy for you to log in to your account and manage your money from anywhere. If you’re logging in from a computer, follow these steps:
- Go to US.CIBC.com.
- If you’re a personal banking customer, click the “Sign on” button in the upper right corner of the webpage. Otherwise, select your type of account from the drop-down menu. You can also click “Sign up for NetBanking” if you are not yet enrolled in online banking.
- The “Sign on” button will direct you to a new page where you can enter your user ID.
- Then, click “Continue,” and enter your password to sign in.
If the site doesn’t recognize the device you’re using to sign in, it may ask to send you a security code to your phone via call or text message to confirm your identity. Simply enter the code and type in your password to gain access to your online account.
With online banking, you have quick and easy access to your account information at any time. This way, you’re not beholden to the bank’s hours or any customer service wait times. Manage your money from whenever and wherever you are.
Find Out: Best Savings Accounts of 2020
If you prefer banking from a mobile phone or tablet, CIBC also offers a mobile banking app, available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Here’s how you can get started on your CIBC Bank mobile app:
- Download the app via the App Store or Google Play, depending on your device.
- Once it finishes downloading and installing, open the app.
- Enter your username and password.
- Log in.
The CIBC Bank mobile app has a variety of remote banking features. It allows you to:
- View your account balances and transactions
- Send and receive money
- Receive frequent banking tips
- Activate a new or replacement card
- Protect your cards with the ability to lock and unlock them
- Check your credit score for free, with no negative impact
If you’ve forgotten the password to your CIBC login, no worries — you’ll be able to get them back or reset them. Follow these steps from your computer to retrieve them:
- Go to the CIBC Bank homepage.
- Click “Sign on” in the upper right corner.
- If you forgot your username, click “Forgot user ID?”
- Enter your account type, account number, first and last name and Social Security number. Click “Continue.”
If you need to reset your password, visit the CIBC login page and click “Reset your password.” Then, enter your card and personal information to verify your identity, and type in your new password.
To view your CIBC bank statements, you simply need to log in to your account, click on the “My Accounts” page and select “View eStatements.”
Here’s how you change your settings to paperless:
- Log in to your online account.
- Go to “My Accounts,” then “View eStatements.”
- In the account drop-down menu, select the account you want to go paperless with and click “Edit Preferences.”
- Select “Statement Preferences” and choose how you would like to receive your statements.
- Click “Submit.”
If you’re having trouble using your CIBC login or any other account-related issues, use these numbers to contact a representative:
- Banking support: 1-800-465-2422 (U.S. and Canada)
- Foreign banking support: 1-902-420-2422
- Mobile banking support: 1-877-433-1902
- Credit card support: 1-800-465-4653 (U.S. and Canada)
- Foreign credit card support: 1-514-861-4653
- Lost credit card: 1-800-663-4575 (U.S. or Canada)
- Foreign line for lost credit card: 1-514-861-9898
- General information:
- English: 1-800-465-2422
- French: 1-888-347-2422
- Cantonese: 1-888-898-2828
- Mandarin: 1-888-298-8822
- Teletype Device Service (if you’re deaf or hard of hearing): 1-877-331-3338
All lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You can also log in to your online banking account and send a secure message to a representative.
Online banking is a fast way to access your bank accounts, and offers much more flexibility and convenience than brick-and-mortar branches and ATMs. You can easily and securely pay your bills, transfer funds, set account alerts and much more. And all this without having to drive to a physical branch or get on the phone with customer service.
Overall, finding and using your CIBC login may become the best banking decision you’ve made in a while.
More on Using Your Bank Login
- Ally Bank Login
- American Express Login
- Bank of America Login
- BB&T Login
- BBVA Login
- Charles Schwab Login
- Chase Bank Login
- Citibank Login
- Citizens Bank Login
- Comerica Bank Login
- Commerce Bank Login
- Fidelity Login
- Fifth Third Bank Login
- First Republic Bank Login
- Keybank Login
- Morgan Stanley Login
- OneMain Financial Login
- Pinnacle Bank Login
- Synchrony Login
- TD Bank Login
- Umpqua Login
- US Bank Login
- Webster Bank Login
- Wells Fargo Login
- Zions Bank Login
This content is not provided by CIBC Bank. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by CIBC Bank.