Chase wants your business, and the bank is willing to give you $600 for opening a checking and savings account. But can you still earn this generous offer? It depends on when you’re reading this. Chase rotates its largest cash offers throughout the year. As long as it’s currently available, don’t delay and open the qualifying accounts before the time’s up. And in the event it’s expired, check back for when Chase offers the promotion again.
- The Chase $600 Bonus for Checking and Savings Accounts Offer
- How To Get an In-Branch Coupon Code for the Bonus
- What Are the Requirements for Getting the $600 Bonus?
- How Do I Check my Chase Bonus?
- How To Avoid Chase Monthly Fees
The Chase $600 bonus for checking and savings accounts promotion was one of the top new account offers available. If you missed out, check back to later to see if the offer is active again and open your account right away.
When this offer was available, it required opening a checking and savings account to qualify. Chase paid $300 for the checking account, $200 for the savings account and a $100 bonus for completing both. Here are the details:
- Cash value: $600
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $25 for each account
- Expiration date: Expired
- How to get it: Open a new Chase Total Checking account and Chase savings account with at least $25 each by applying online or requesting an offer code by email to take into a local branch. Receive a direct deposit within 60 days of opening the checking account and you’ll get $300. Deposit at least $15,000 within 20 days of opening the savings account and maintain the $15,000 balance for the first 90 days to earn $200. Once you complete both requirements, Chase will add another $100 to your bonus.
- When you’ll get it: Within 30 days after the 90 day qualification period is over
- Monthly fees: $12 for the checking account, $5 for the savings account
- Promotion page: Chase Everyday Checking account bonus offer
Signing up online is the easiest way to open your accounts. But when the offer is active, you can also open a Chase account in person as long as you have a promo code. You can get that promo code by visiting the Chase site, entering your email address and clicking on “Email my Coupon” to receive your personalized offer code by email. Take it to your nearest bank branch to open the accounts.
You must meet certain terms and conditions to get the Chase $600 bonus for checking and savings accounts when it’s available:
- Eligibility Requirements: The offer was only available for new customers or existing customers who haven’t received an account bonus in the last two years.
- Bonus Requirements: You must keep the accounts open for at least six months or Chase will deduct the bonuses from your final balance. Chase will report the $600 as income, so make sure to take that into account when you file federal, state and local tax returns.
Look out for your bonus amounts by watching your checking and savings account balances. Chase will deposit the funds within 30 days after the qualifying 90-day period is over.
Although both accounts come with fees that add up to $17 per month, you can avoid the Chase monthly maintenance fees by meeting at least one condition per type of account.
How To Waive the Chase Checking Account $12 Monthly Maintenance Fee:
- Receive at least $500 in direct deposits per month.
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $1,500.
- Maintain an average daily balance of at least $5,000 in all your combined Chase accounts.
How To Waive the Chase Savings Account $5 Monthly Maintenance Fee:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $300 or more.
- Receive at least $25 per month from an autosave transaction from your Chase checking account.
- Have a linked Chase Better Banking Checking, Chase Premier Checking, Chase Premier Plus Checking, Chase Sapphire Checking or Chase Private Client Checking account.
- Link a Chase College Checking account for overdraft protection.
- Be younger than 18.
More On Chase Bank
- Chase Bank Review: Is It the Right Bank for You?
- Newest Chase Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
- Chase Routing Number – Locate Your Number
- How to Open a Chase Checking Account
- How To Avoid Chase Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Chase Overdraft Fees: How Much They Cost and How To Avoid Them
- Chase Interest Rates: How to Get the Bank’s Best Rates
- What Is the Chase Cashier’s Check Fee?
- How to Set Up Chase Direct Deposit
- What Are Chase Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Chase Bank Login
More Bank Promotions
- Best New Bank Promotions and Offers
- Best Checking Account Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions in California
- Best Bank Promotions in Florida
- Best Bank Promotions in Ohio
- Alliant Credit Union Promotions
- Ally Bank Promotions
- America First Credit Union Promotions
- Associated Bank Promotions
- Axos Bank Promotions
- Bank of America Promotions
- Bank of the West Promotions
- Barclays Promotions
- BBVA Compass Promotions
- BECU Promotions
- BMO Harris Promotions
- BOK Financial Promotions
- Capital One Promotions
- Chime Bank Promotions
- CIBC Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Citibank Promotions
- Citizens Bank Promotions
- Comerica Bank Promotions
- Commerce Bank Promotions
- Discover Bank Promotions
- East West Bank Promotions
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions
- First Citizens Bank Promotions
- First Horizon Bank Promotions
- First National Bank Promotions
- First Republic Bank Promotions
- FirstBank Promotions
- FNBO Direct Promotions
- Frost Bank Promotions
- HSBC Promotions
- Huntington Bank Promotions
- Iberiabank Promotions
- KeyBank Promotions
- M&T Bank Promotions
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions
- Navy Federal Promotions
- Penfed Promotions
- People’s United Bank Promotions
- Pinnacle Bank Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions
- Popular Direct Promotions
- RBC Promotions
- Regions Bank Promotions
- Salem Five Direct Promotions
- Santander Promotions
- Signature Bank Promotions
- Simple Promotions
- SunTrust Promotions
- Synchrony Promotions
- Synovus Promotions
- TCF Bank Promotions
- TD Bank Promotions
- Texas Capital Bank Promotions
- TIAA Bank Promotions
- Umpqua Promotions
- Union Bank Promotions
- US Bank Promotions
- USAA Promotions
- Valley National Bank Promotions
- Webster Bank Promotions
- Wells Fargo Promotions
- Zions Bank Promotions
This content is not provided by Chase. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase.
Rates, offers and requirements are subject to change.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Chase. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase.