Offering a variety of clothes for the entire family at affordable prices, it’s no wonder so many customers shop at Old Navy each year. If you’re a frequent Old Navy shopper, you might want to consider applying for an Old Navy credit card. Old Navy’s is one of the best store credit cards because it gives cardmembers the opportunity to earn rewards dollars that can be redeemed for purchases at any Old Navy store or on their website. Once you fill out the Old Navy application and are approved, you can manage your rewards by logging in to the system.
How to Manage Your Old Navy Online Rewards Account
Managing your Old Navy credit card account is fast and easy. Here’s how to manage the rewards you’ve earned or how to make an Old Navy credit card payment:
Manage Your Old Navy Rewards
- Type your username and password into the text boxes on the Old Navy credit card login page and click on “Secure Login.”
- Choose “Rewards” from the “Rewards & Offers” drop-down menu. From this page you’ll be able to see your total available rewards and your rewards status.
- Click the “Redeem Now” button to redeem any available rewards.
- Make note of the 12-digit reward code so you can enter it at checkout when you shop online, or print the code out to redeem the reward in the store. Pay attention to the expiration date listed to the left of the code.
Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment
- Select “View and Make Payments” from the “Payments” drop-down menu to pay online.
- Click “Select Payment Methods” to view your payment options. Choose the payment method.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and the date you’d like the Old Navy payment to post.
- Click the blue “Submit Payment” button and you’re all done.
Check Out: Best Store Credit Cards
How to Create a New Old Navy Card Account
Before you can begin managing your Old Navy rewards, though, you’ll need to create an online account. You can do this from your laptop, or through the Old Navy credit card app from your smartphone or tablet. Visit the Old Navy login page and click the “Register” button to create a username and password.
Should you forget your password at any time, you can retrieve it and make an online payment by visiting the login page. Click the “Reset Password” button to reset your password.
How the Old Navy Rewards Program Works
When you use an Old Navy Visa or Old Navy credit card, you accrue points with every purchase at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta. The rewards system assigns five points for each dollar spent at the company’s stores or online. Old Navy Visa card holders will earn one point for each dollar spent anywhere Visa is accepted.
Every time a cardmember reaches 1,000 points, a $10 Reward Card is issued. Reward cards are different from Old Navy Super Cash. Super Cash can only be earned during specific times throughout the year on qualifying purchases. Reward Cards are sent with the cardmember’s monthly statement.