How To Manage Your Rewards With Your Old Navy Credit Card Login
Offering a variety of clothes for the entire family at affordable prices, it’s no wonder so many customers shop at Old Navy each year. If you’re a frequent Old Navy shopper, you might want to consider applying for an Old Navy credit card.
Old Navy is one of the best store credit cards because it gives cardmembers the opportunity to earn rewards dollars that can be redeemed for purchases at any Old Navy store or on their website. Once you fill out the Old Navy application and are approved, you can manage your rewards by logging in to the system.
Explore: GOBankingRates’ Best Credit Cards for 2023
Advice from CardCritics: Why It’s Time To Ditch Your Store Credit Card
How To Manage Your Old Navy Online Rewards Account
Managing your Old Navy credit card account is fast and easy. Here’s how to manage the rewards you’ve earned or how to make an Old Navy credit card payment:
Manage Your Old Navy Rewards
- Type your username and password into the text boxes on the Old Navy credit card login page and click on “Secure Login.”
- Choose “Rewards” from the “Rewards & Offers” drop-down menu. From this page you’ll be able to see your total available rewards and your rewards status.
- Click the “Redeem Now” button to redeem any available rewards.
- Make note of the 12-digit reward code so you can enter it at checkout when you shop online, or print the code out to redeem the reward in the store. Pay attention to the expiration date listed to the left of the code.
Make an Old Navy Credit Card Payment
- Select “View and Make Payments” from the “Payments” drop-down menu to pay online.
- Click “Select Payment Methods” to view your payment options. Choose the payment method.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and the date you’d like the Old Navy payment to post.
- Click the blue “Submit Payment” button and you’re all done.
How To Create a New Old Navy Card Account
Before you can begin managing your Old Navy rewards, though, you’ll need to create an online account. You can do this from your laptop, or through the Old Navy credit card app from your smartphone or tablet. Visit the Old Navy login page and click the “Register” button to create a username and password.
Should you forget your password at any time, you can retrieve it and make an online payment by visiting the login page. Click the “Reset Password” button to reset your password.
How the Old Navy Rewards Program Works
When you use an Old Navy Visa or Old Navy credit card, you accrue points with every purchase at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta. The rewards system assigns five points for each dollar spent at the company’s stores or online. Old Navy Visa card holders will earn one point for each dollar spent anywhere Visa is accepted.
Every time a cardmember reaches 1,000 points, a $10 Reward Card is issued. Reward cards are different from Old Navy Super Cash. Super Cash can only be earned during specific times throughout the year on qualifying purchases. Reward Cards are sent with the cardmember’s monthly statement.
Pay Your Other Store Credit Cards
- Pay Your American Eagle Credit Card
- Pay Your Belk Credit Card
- Pay Your Best Buy Credit Card
- Pay Your BP Credit Card
- Pay Your Buckle Credit Card
- Pay Your Children’s Place Credit Card
- Pay Your Crate and Barrel Credit Card
- Pay Your Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Card
- Pay Your Dillard’s Credit Card
- Pay Your Discount Tire Credit Card
- Pay Your Express Credit Card
- Pay Your Firestone Credit Card
- Pay Your Forever 21 Credit Card
- Pay Your GameStop Credit Card
- Pay Your Gap Credit Card
- Pay Your Home Depot Credit Card
- Pay Your HSN Credit Card
- Pay Your JCPenney Credit Card
- Pay Your Kay Jewelers Credit Card
- Pay Your Lane Bryant Credit Card
- Pay Your LOFT Credit Card
- Pay Your Lowe’s Credit Card
- Pay Your Macy’s Credit Card
- Pay Your Maurices Credit Card
- Pay Your New York & Company Credit Card
- Pay Your Nordstrom Credit Card
- Pay Your Paypal Credit Card
- Pay Your QVC Credit Card
- Pay Your Rooms To Go Credit Card
- Pay Your Sears Credit Card
- Pay Your Shell Credit Card
- Pay Your Target REDcard
- Pay Your TJ Maxx Credit Card
- Pay Your Torrid Credit Card
- Pay Your Ulta Credit Card
- Pay Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
- Pay Your Walmart Credit Card
- Pay Your Wayfair Credit Card
- Pay Your Zales Credit Card
Information is accurate as of Aug. 16, 2022.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by Old Navy. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Old Navy.