- Chase Savings $150 Bonus
- How To Get an In-Branch Coupon Code for the Bonus
- What Are the Requirements for Getting the $150 Bonus?
- How To Avoid Chase Monthly Fees
Chase tends to rotate new account bonuses throughout the year. The Chase savings $150 bonus targets customers who want free money for opening a new savings account. Here are more details:
- Cash value: $150
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum deposit to qualify: $10,000
- Expiration date: Jan. 20, 2021
- How to get it: Customers are instructed to open a Chase Savings account, deposit at least $10,000 within 20 business days after opening the account, and maintain a minimum $10,000 balance for the next 90 days to earn the bonus.
- When you’ll get it: Within 10 days after meeting the requirements
- Monthly fees: $5, but waived by meeting certain criteria
If you open your savings account online, the Chase coupon code will be entered automatically. You can also enter your email address and Chase will email you a coupon code you can present at a local branch.
The Chase savings $150 bonus doesn’t come with many terms. As long as you have the minimum amount required, all you need to do is wait to receive your $150 bonus. Here’s more:
- Eligibility Requirements: This bonus is only open to Chase customers who open a new savings account.
- Bonus Requirements: Customers have to deposit at least $10,000 into their new accounts within 20 business days and maintain the minimum balance amount of $10,000 for the next 90 days.
To get $150 from Chase Bank, keep on the lookout for new promotions like this and follow the requirements. You might have to make a minimum deposit and then maintain that balance for a set period of time to earn the $150 bonus.
Chase bonuses are typically deposited into your new savings account within 10 days after you meet the bank’s requirements. For the $150 bonus, the balance requirement lasts 90 days, so the bonus is deposited around 100 days after opening the account.
If you don’t see the bonus in your account within 90 to 100 days of opening it, you can call Chase customer service at 800-935-9935 to inquire or visit your local branch.
Related: How To Order Checks From Chase
Chase provides customers a variety of business and personal bank accounts, all with their own schedule of fees. When you open a Chase savings account you’ll be charged a $5 monthly maintenance fee unless you’re younger than 18 years old. However, you can waive the fee by doing one of the following:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $300 or more
- Receive $25 or more per month in total Autosaves or other types of repeating automatic transfers from your linked Chase personal checking account or Chase Liquid card
- Designate your Chase savings account as the withdrawal account for Overdraft Protection when you have a Chase College checking account
- Have a linked Chase Better Banking Checking, Chase Premier Checking, Chase Premier Plus Checking, Chase Sapphire Checking or Chase Private Client Checking account
Also See: 13 Banking Fees You Should Never Pay
More on Chase Bank
- Chase Bank Review: Is It the Right Bank for You?
- Newest Chase Promotions: Best Offers, Coupons and Bonuses
- Chase Routing Number – Locate Your Number
- How to Open a Chase Checking Account
- How To Avoid Chase Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Chase Overdraft Fees: How Much They Cost and How To Avoid Them
- Chase Interest Rates: How to Get the Bank’s Best Rates
- What Is the Chase Cashier’s Check Fee?
- How to Set Up Chase Direct Deposit
- What Are Chase Bank’s Hours?
- How To Find and Use Your Chase Bank Login
- Chase $600 Bonus: Can This Checking and Savings Promotions Still Be Yours?
More Bank Promotions
- Best New Bank Promotions and Offers
- Best Checking Account Promotions
- Best Bank Promotions in California
- Best Bank Promotions in Florida
- Best Bank Promotions in Ohio
- Alliant Credit Union Promotions
- Ally Bank Promotions
- America First Credit Union Promotions
- Associated Bank Promotions
- Axos Bank Promotions
- Bank of America Promotions
- Bank of the West Promotions
- Barclays Promotions
- BBVA Compass Promotions
- BECU Promotions
- BMO Harris Promotions
- BOK Financial Promotions
- Capital One Promotions
- Chase Promotions
- Chime Bank Promotions
- CIBC Promotions
- CIT Bank Promotions
- Citibank Promotions
- Citizens Bank Promotions
- Comerica Bank Promotions
- Commerce Bank Promotions
- Discover Bank Promotions
- East West Bank Promotions
- Fifth Third Bank Promotions
- First Citizens Bank Promotions
- First Horizon Bank Promotions
- First National Bank Promotions
- First Republic Bank Promotions
- FirstBank Promotions
- FNBO Direct Promotions
- Frost Bank Promotions
- HSBC Promotions
- Huntington Bank Promotions
- Iberiabank Promotions
- KeyBank Promotions
- M&T Bank Promotions
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs Promotions
- Navy Federal Promotions
- Penfed Promotions
- People’s United Bank Promotions
- Pinnacle Bank Promotions
- PNC Bank Promotions
- Popular Direct Promotions
- RBC Promotions
- Regions Bank Promotions
- Salem Five Direct Promotions
- Santander Promotions
- Signature Bank Promotions
- Simple Promotions
- SunTrust Promotions
- Synchrony Promotions
- Synovus Promotions
- TCF Bank Promotions
- TD Bank Promotions
- Texas Capital Bank Promotions
- TIAA Bank Promotions
- Umpqua Promotions
- Union Bank Promotions
- US Bank Promotions
- USAA Promotions
- Valley National Bank Promotions
- Webster Bank Promotions
- Wells Fargo Promotions
- Zions Bank Promotions
This content is not provided by Chase. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by Chase.
This article has been updated with additional reporting since its original publication. Data is accurate as of October 5, 2020, and is subject to change.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. This site may be compensated through the bank advertiser Affiliate Program.